Home Sugar Support Forum™ LGBT Gay (male) Sugar Baby?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by CaitKel1 CaitKel1 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Joey
    Joey
    Keymaster

I see that we have the “L” “B” “T” represented here on the LTS forums, but missing the “G”…any gay Sugar babies on here?

My GBFF (gay best friend forever) just started exploring the Sugar bowl about 4 months ago and has been surprised by the amount of SD’s who LOVE SB Boys! He has been on more dates in his 4 months then I had at my 6 month mark! When directing him to sites/videos to help him at the beginning of his journey ,we were finding 90% of the information out there is tailored towards females. I know I’ve seen blog posts my a male SB, but no forum action. Come out, come out wherever you are! :) We want to her from you!

ModelBoyCJ
    ModelBoyCJ
    Participant

Hey,

First post on the forums, I am a straight acting pansexual male. Ive been on SA and had no luck finding a SD.(Sugar Mommas are even harder) Currently I have an Online Arrangement which I found on reddit. Im currently trying to think outside of the box and optimize my chance of finding top notch SD’s online. Plan to make a personal website for my selling of services. Then drive traffic to it via gay subreddit’s

Joey
    Joey
    Keymaster

@ModelBoyCJ how long have you been on SA for?

Trina
    Trina
    Keymaster

@modelboycj Very interesting, “straight acting pansexual male”…does this mean you’re straight and pretending to be pansexual? How has that been going (not even being sarcastic in the slightest)? I’m genuinely curious about this. Have you found it hard to break out of the straight-male mentality?

Joey
    Joey
    Keymaster

@modelboycj yeah I’m curious to know as well!

Joey
    Joey
    Keymaster

@modelboycj yeah I’m curious to know as well!

CaitKel1
    CaitKel1
    Participant

HI guys –

I am a freelance journalist currently writing an article on sugar mummies and sugar babbies. Would any of you be interested in talking to me for the piece? you can contact me on [email protected] if you want. I am happy to keep the interviews anon.

Even if you don’t want to be interviewed but wanted to share some info for the piece that would be great!

Thank you,

Cait

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.