Home Sugar Support Forum™ Advice Generic Question About A SB's Personality

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by NFuji NFuji 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    NFuji
    NFuji
    Participant

So I’ve been in the sugar bowl for a short time of 4 months and I was wondering if I could get some feedback. I am naturally and unapologetically a social, outgoing, bubbly and thoughtful person and I have noticed that many of the men I’ve talked to are very shocked with this.

I do make it a point to ask a man their preference with texting and talking in between meetings but for those who are okay with and would like frequent texting and communication they seem shocked with my personality. I do make it a point to remember what they tell me about their day to day life, business traveling and what not but they always seem shocked when I message them little things like a good day or safe travels. For instance, if they are stressed I will send a text with an encouraging message/quote; which shocks them. Or if they are leaving town for a trip I try to message them a safe flight and successful trip they are a bit stunned.

Do most sugar babies not do this? Or have I just been meeting the men who have yet to experience this?

Thank you to those who will take the time to read and give me feedback on this.

Kia
    Kia
    Participant

Some SD’s I have been with have personal lives and are a little afraid of cell phone or computer notifications that pop-up on their phones because someone else can see these notifications which is not good if they’re trying to have a discreet relationship with a SB.

So I try and wait for the SD to initiate conversation first and then when we get to know each other after a few dates then I ask them how discreet they’d like me to be when it comes to communication, whether or not they prefer texts or emails in between dates and things like that. Some SD’s also work long, hard jobs and so maybe prefer strict NSA in-between dates because they don’t have time for a traditional partner where they might text or check-in with more…when the time is right gently and discreetly just ask and I’m sure you’ll find out. Good luck hon!

NFuji
    NFuji
    Participant

@Kia Oh that;s not what I meant. I probably phrases it poorly. I meant that with the men who want and like daily messaging are often surprised with my personality and intuition so I’m wondering if I’m just meeting men who have never experienced it or if most SB’s aren’t like me. This situation of only for POT’s who I’ve established our level and frequency of messaging with. The ones who want daily messaging tell me that I am allowed to send messages and initiate the conversation.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@Nfuji

Personally I would like that, especially that you remember they are traveling or doing something that day. Shows that you are engaged.
    Those guys probably have not had anyone pay attention to them like that or they did at one point and it waned.
    As long as you are not overbearing or a nonstop texter I would welcome that.

NFuji
    NFuji
    Participant

@SouthernSD just as a guess, since I mostly meet single or divorced daddies I think you’re right about them either not having that attention or having it fade away. So I make it a point to learn their schedules via when they respond and through messages they’ve sent with hints so I’m mindful of that. But thank you for the feedback, I was just a bit stunned my this and from what my sugaring friends have told me.

NFuji
    NFuji
    Participant

Just because I wanted to share, I texted a POT to wish him a safe flight and a successful business trip, which is something I make an effort to do, and I messaged him within a minute of him arriving at the airport. Which is kind of funny and freaky in and of itself. This has now happened both times he’s left the state for business.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.