Home Sugar Sisters Forum™ Confessions Have you ever lied to your SD?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by LoElle LoElle 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alexis G
    Alexis G
    Keymaster

Have you ever lied to your SD in order to get additional allowance? Perhaps you told him you did not have enough rent money or you couldn’t pay your car insurance when really you just wanted more shopping money? Share your stories here.

notthatsweet
    notthatsweet
    Participant

Yup. No shame either. I’m already working 2 jobs and going to school. I plan to start going to school full time and not work. I need to make sure I’ll have enough money to not worry about not having enough money. I do a lot for myself, but the income from SD/SB is quite nice, if I can get more, I will try too. I told him I’m planning on going to a different, more expensive university in the next few months – I do plan on doing this, just not that soon. Obviously, if he seems like he can’t afford it, I wouldn’t dare. But in general, SDs can afford to give you more than what you actually want. Gotta make the most of your time in the sugar bowl. xo

Alexis G
    Alexis G
    Keymaster

@notthatsweet thanks for sharing and you’re right sometimes it’s the only way to get what you are looking for. Love your perspective!

LoElle
    LoElle
    Participant

3 times this month and I have NO regrets LOL.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.