Home Sugar Support™ Forum Money Havent Met Yet, Already offered Allowance

This topic contains 65 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by SimpleSimone SimpleSimone 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • Author

Kinky Geeky Girl
    Participant

If he’s foolish enough to give you money before he meets you (and doesn’t ask you to deposit it and then give a % back, because that’s a scam) take what he’ll give you and behave however you want to. You don’t owe him any “loyalty” and he can’t reserve you by giving you money, even if that’s what he’s trying to do. Once he gets back see if things work out. If they do then that’s great, if not then you got some cash for doing nothing.

lovelyava
    lovelyava
    Participant

Thanks for your reply! I’m sorry I didn’t see this sooner

He wants to transfer it to my bank. He’s in a totally different country.

How do I go about this safely and what is the best thing to do if he request a percentage ?

Also he is not a talker ughh I have to contact him first and the conversation is so short and basic. Is that normal?

Do you think Skype will solve that issue?

lovelyava
    lovelyava
    Participant

I already went through the process of getting a new bank account just in case

Kinky Geeky Girl
    Participant

Make sure you find out what the bounced check policy is for your new account. And don’t forget. a very common fraud scheme is to send someone a large check or money transfer and ask them to send back a % of it, and then the original check bounces or the transfer gets cancelled and the person is out the money, so under no circumstances send him money back!

Malia
    Malia
    Participant

It screams like a scam. Read this article, and pay attention to the sections of Fake Check and Overpayment.
    https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/fraudawareness/fraud-types.html
    Do a test by requesting electronic funds via GooglePay or Paypal and see how he reacts.

lovelyava
    lovelyava
    Participant

Thank you! I’m just about done. Long story short we went back and forth. He tried to change the subject and I redirected him basically saying “Hey I don’t want to pester you but I do want to get this arrangement out of the way so that we can enjoy each others company, I can not give you all of my attention with nothing in return if this is to be mutually beneficial ” that was a few hours ago and he hasn’t responded.

Oh well I declare salt and will move on lol
    Speaking of moving on I will be posting in the advice section (since it no longer deals with money) and would love your input ladies

Thank you!

Gratefulqueen
    Participant

A sugar daddy linked his account to my credit and paid off my credit cards and now is asking me to send a small deposit to a business partners account. I have confirmed with my credit card and they said the funds are cleared and I can use the money. He promised me other gifts and a weekly allowance. I am not sure if it’s too good to be true or it’s legit. He always mentions his previous sugar baby. I said credit because it is fraud protected. But I want to be safe Please help….

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

Gratefulqueen. That is a scam to get into your account or Launder money. Absolutely do not do it.
    You should never be asked to send anyway money to this world.

starlett
    starlett
    Participant

Definitely a scam and can get you into trouble if you give that stranger access into your account. BE CAREFUL

mentebella
    mentebella
    Participant

Ladies!!!

No respectful man that you have not met will offer to send you money, directly into your checking account without FIRST MEETING YOU IN PERSON and making sure there is chemistry.

I am a professional profile writer and soon to be Sugar Talk Contributor. If you feel comfortable, send me your profile and I will rewrite it for you. Just because you deserve a REAL MAN/SD. My profiles weed out the fakes and there are A LOT f fake men on this website, but alas, there are also real men seeking a young, beautiful, intelligent and well spoken SB.

If it seems to good to be true, IT IS. Move on, be patient and wait. YOU are worth it!

xo

[email protected]http://www.mentebella.com

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by mentebella mentebella.

SimonesSmile
    Participant

Order you a pre-paid AMEX Card or ViSA and let him deposit whatever he wants on it to you. Your credit is not linked and you don’t even have to use a name on it unless you chose to. Either you can buy it from Walgreens , online etc. for $4.95. Do not send any money back you guys are not business partners let him work out his mess. The last thing you need is to get caught up in someone else’s scam. When you guys are together should be fun a escape from business and all other stressors in the world. I just had a incident regarding something similar because I want a connection before money or gifts are exchanged not that I don’t love & need it. This is more about really not taking something from someone that there’s no potiential in me wanting, using him I need to know first there’s a connection and he needs to know I’m not a hooker he can throw money at because sex is the next expectation. You will feel obligated because he was just so nice. Ladies I know we’ve all had pity sex right? Now this guy is out of the country and wants to do this for you it’s different but if you do use the option I stated. This is not connected to your name or personal business, if he ask for some say honey I thought you gave that to me to go buy that beautiful thing your going to love me in and paid my bills. All money is not good money….Be Careful My SB Sisters

Asianlove277
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Please help, as it is too good to be real.
    I talked with a POT for about 2 days, and he will come to visit me this Sat.
    He bring up the financial things and I said £1500 would be good, but he told me he will give me extra money so I can live comfortable and shopping.
    THEN! He asked me my Paypal account (just an email) because he want me to know he is real, and not try to take advantages of me, so I will completely comfortable seeing him this Sat.

HE TRANSFERED ME £500 STRAIGHT AWAY! And I can withdraw that money to my bank account. He never ask me to transfer to any other accounts etc.

Is that too good to be real? Considering we just talk and never meet.

Bombshell
    Participant

Hello!
    Basically the same question from 2 different men. Am I safe giving out bank info to strangers and should they be requesting it from me? HELP!!!

Guy #1
    I have met a SD that is suppose to live in Southern California like me but is overseas for his business right now. We haven’t met in person and he already wants to send me money. We have only been chatting for 2 days. He

constantly

asked me to open a bank acct to transfer money into the account ($200). When I ask about other forms of transfer (i.e. Square, Paypal, venmo) he got really upset and told me I was being annoying. I do have a separate bank acct with another bank (besides my normal bank) that I don’t use very often that I could let him use to see how this works out. Besides the obvious, I don’t really want him to know my full name at this point. I am not sure if he is giving me his real name either. I understand if I gave him my bank info and routing number there isn’t much he could do with the info but transfer money into the account.

GUY#2
    Basically wants the same thing…they didn’t want to use Paypal or Square. They wanted to transfer money into a bank account. Asked if I had a credit card and could I get the limit increased. I haven’t heard from him since.

1) Is it normal to want to bank to bank transfers? Should I be safe when giving my name and bank info to the SD?
    2) Do most SD have issues with Paypal, Square? I think they would be happy to use it because there is little bank record keeping and such.
    3) Should I consider having a low end credit card ($300 limit) for them to put money on? I don’t feel safe giving out my bank information to strangers.
    4) Is this a normal scam tactic for money laundering that I could get in trouble with?

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

Asainlove277. Your deal actually sounds legit. If he asks you to send part of the money back it’s a scam. Otherwise Let this one ride out

@bombshell both of those are scams. Stop communicating with them and block them.
    But if you really want to have no doubt tell them thanks for the offer but you would rather have them give you cash when you meet. If they get angry you know it’s a scam.

There is now no reason to due Hardwire transfers. PayPal, venemo are cheaper and safe.

No you don’t need a low end credit card. SD can buy you pre loaded credit cards.

Pretty sure most SD are going to give cash.
    Easy and not traceable.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by SouthernSD SouthernSD.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.