Home Sugar Support™ Forum Advice How Do I Verify That Someone Is Real?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by SouthernSD SouthernSD 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    artdeco
    artdeco
    Participant

I’ve recently been talking to a possible SD, however, he has none of his verifications. Is this a major red flag? Should I ask for him to verify his photos and background?

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

What exactly does “he has none of his verifications” mean?

If you’ve been talking and it’s seems to be going good then set up a meet for coffee. When you meet you can see what he looks like. If you’ve been catfished then leave. If all goes good and there is some chemistry ask him his name and what he does for a living. Then check it out when you get home.

A quick meet for coffee is the best way to determine if everybody is who they say you are.

hoosierdaddy
    Participant

Bottom line is no, that should not be a red flag. There is no possible way for Seeking to tie anything to me personally. With apologies if any of the daddies I respect have been verified, I believe only a fool would get verified through Seeking’s verification site let alone tie their Facebook etc. It is not a question of IF but WHEN Seeking gets hacked and their entire database is made public. I have one photo that has plausible deniability and that’s it. Allowing babies to vet is an entirely different issue.

SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

@hoosierdaddy, no, I’ll echo you on the verification, Diamond and other revenue generation schemes for the site are not something I would ever consider. And then with the new ties to social media, that was a yikes moment when I realized it was an offer.

I’d actually worry about an SD who does it.

hoosierdaddy
    Participant

True. A certain totally not fake SB sees guys bragging about being verified and she thinks “Idiot!”

And now it only leaves Southern to have insulted. Crosses fingers.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  hoosierdaddy.
    SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

Sorry, I cannot resist.

@artdeco, when you meet him, take your index finger on your left hand and press firmly into his upper arm. You should feel resistance. He may when protest. Then you know he’s real.

If he is not real, you will feel no resistance and your hand will be obscured by the illusion of his arm. In rare circumstances there may be ectoplasm. If you encounter that, run!

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by SFwinefan SFwinefan.
    SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

I’m sooooo offended….not.
    I’m no snowflake nor do I’m mess with that verification thing. I thought about a long time agobthen realized I didn’t need it. I have had POT SB request I do it. One even demanded it and we were having lunch together. Hello, I’m here you have my name, do it yourself. She persisted, so I paid for lunch and left. She was blindsided.

@sfwinefan you’ve been holding back, you get a pass on that one. 😂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.