Home Sugar Support™ Forum Advice How far is too far away

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MsVA2U 2 days, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

MsVA2U
    Participant

I live in Richmond Virginia. Virginia Beach and Washington DC are my closest Sugar cities. There is very little sugar in Richmond. It seems like zero daddies want to have an arrangement outside of their area. I understand but it’s frustrating. What am I supposed to do?

SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

@msva2u, there is not ‘one’ answer on your question. For me in San Fransisco, I need my SB to come to me. My preference is someone within 20 miles. That distance drops if a bridge, especially the Bay Bridge is in play. That can make it an hour for her to travel to get to a date. First, it raises the bar for her and decreases reliability on plans.

More importantly, an SD who is really an SD and who has a decent profile typically has many options close by. That means I have no reason to consider an SB who has to travel long distances to me.

(And for all those women who post about the SD is ‘away but promises the Moon once he returns’ this is why it is always a scam unless he comes to your city all the time)

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@msva2u you are near the number 1 Sugar spot, DMV area. If you are willing to travel to DC area you could well.

In general as @SFwines stated local is logistical much easier to deal with.
    Long distance never works for me. In fact a few years ago I had such a bad experience with long distance that I almost totally
    Quit Sugaring. Richmond should have some overflow from the DC crowd, I think🤔

MsVA2U
    Participant

Today I narrowed my search to within 50 miles of Richmond. There are 297 males in the area over 40. SMH. Now to find which are real sugar and which of those treats wants me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.