Home Sugar Support™ Forum Relationships How old is too old to be a sugar baby?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Inamorato Inamorato 6 days, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

baby_83
    Participant

Hey All,
    I’m new here 🙂 and just wanted to get opinions on the appropriate age to be a sugar baby? Secondly, are there any SB’s on here that are older or the same age as their SD’s?

Greatly appreciated, thanks.

If your concern is whether or not you’re too old, stop. Unless you’re 70 (and there is a 70+ year old woman listing herself on SA) you’re probably good. It may take you a little longer to find a SD, but with some work and patience you can find one. I’m 39 and I’m doing just fine as an SB.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

SB ages range from 18-72. I know very successful SB that are in late 30s through Mid 50s

Palas II
    Participant

Hi

I think that for a SD it can be more important the whole thing. Besides the age, what and how do you experience your life and make the best of it in that lifetime.
    This is – or at least should be – a win win game. So what you can offer in terms of good conversation, experience of life, comes with time, no other way. If you have it, and of course, take care of yourself, your beauty – after all, if a SD just wants to talk he would be looking for a therapist. It could be platonic? Yes. Is it common? No it’s not.
    Of course there are those who get into these websites seeking only baby faces, but then it is up to you to know what you want, and how it can come to you. How long will it take? Who knows? Every day there will be new SD’s looking around. What do you expect and how you really feel like when in contact with them?
    I believe that what really matters is the quality of those who look at me, not how many.
    Maybe you can look at things from this point of view and feel more comfortable. And yes it may take more time. Or not. Who knows?

Kam72
    Participant

45 here, POT SD is 50ish. We’re close in age and it works out well because we talk about everything, not just aspects of an “arrangement”, and I really do enjoy his company.

baby_83
    Participant

Thank you all for your responses, they have helped immensely. I guess I was trying to distinguish between a sugar relationship and a “relationship” but yes of course our true selves will blend into what ever relationship comes our way.

Spanishmami
    Participant

Hi thanks for answering my question! Now I just started doing this so how do I find a sugar daddy?

Inamorato
    Inamorato
    Participant

@spanishmami – create an account on seeking.com. Read these forums. Ask specific questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.