Home Sugar Support™ Forum LGBT How to get a Sugar Momma Companion?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by SouthernSD SouthernSD 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

WeedFennec
    Participant

So I’mma female pansexual SB looking for a Sugar Momma companion, but from my research, it looks like finding one via online is a rarity. Although I’ve been seeing people recommend the best way to get one is freestyling; now I’ve read on how to get a Sugar Daddy freestyling, but there is definitely I feel like a drastic difference of psychological aspect on getting Sugar Mommas because most of them really want an emotional connection and companionship verses a lot of Sugar Daddies can uuuh be sus af in various ways. I thankfully live in a town that is Pro LGBTQ+ and we have lil pride night events here and there, so I feel like that’s a good opportunity for me lol but how do I interact with a Sugar Momma? I know I have to project my maturity, but as far as catching their eye I have no clue, except look cute, and stand out lmao Would there be more potential at the pride events? Or high-class bars/restaurants?

• This topic was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by  WeedFennec.

MIS
    Participant

Why not try both the pride events and upscale bars/restaurants? You have to be the hunter here. I assume you’ve been with a woman before. How did you get her? Almost the same thing here. Except you can’t ask a woman for money especially at first. You’ll have to finesse it out of her which developing an emotional bond with her by any means necessary. A sugar momma is NOT going to just fall in your lap. Sugar mommas aren’t born they’re made. By that I mean it’s damn near if not impossible to find a woman walking around looking to take care of someone else’s lifestyle especially in the manner of her male counterparts. The rules are different with you. Good luck and keep us posted on your journey!

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@Weedfennec. Legit question but may be hard to find a true answer since you are only dealing with
    One tenth of a half percent of the population. Like anything else it will take trial and error.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.