Home Sugar Sisters Forum™ Advice I don't know if my description is attactive HELP! *Newbie*

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AJ93 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MySophie
    MySophie
    Participant

Hi girls! I’m from Colombia. I’ve been starting to get into the world of being a Sugar Baby two months ago. I’ve read a lot of your advices, but I don’t know if my description is attractive enough.
    Can any generous SB read my description via email and give me feedbacks? I want to have a SD suitable for me. Hugs from Bogota, Colombia.

Ambrose
    Ambrose
    Participant

Please take anything I say here with a grain of salt. As I do not know Colombian culture at all. I know some South American culture, but not Colombia at all.

As a SD I would skip past you. “Let me interview you” is a quick turn off. Most SDs want/need discretion. Between this and asking for professional contacts a SR would be too visible for my taste. Now you networking is your main reason for joining the Bowl, that’s fine. I am sure you’ll fine someone for that.

Your profile is missing the biggest point:
    WHY. Why should I pick you? What do you bring to the table that will make my life better? These are the things that a SB should convey in her profile. Unlike traditional dating, you (as a SB) are are the hunter. Making the first move is good. Also, try to sell the SDs on why you are better than the next SB. Your profile is fine for match.com/PoF. But in this game, you are the chaser. There are 10-14 SBs for each SD. So we need to know why/how you will make our time together enjoyable.

AJ93
    Participant

@ambrose
    Good evening. I was wondering if you give advice on profiles regularly. I’ve seen a few posts asking about them that have responses. If you do that and have time, would you be willing to look at mine? I’ve seen a few pointers around the website and have edited it accordingly, but nothing beats real feedback. I appreciate your time if you will and I understand if you won’t. Thank you.

Ambrose
    Ambrose
    Participant

@aj93 A quick search on SA didn’t show up your profile. All I have to go on is “AJ93”. LTS doesn’t directly connect to your SA profile so I can’t just click on your profile from here. You can either copy/paste what you have and I’ll look it over, or you can give your profile name on SA.

AJ93
    Participant

@ambrose
    I’m AdventurousBookworm. Thank you for taking the time to check it out.

Ambrose
    Ambrose
    Participant

Your profile is way to long. Chop out 2/3rds before doing anything else.

Your profile is missing the biggest point:
    WHY. Why should I pick you? What do you bring to the table that will make my life better? These are the things that a SB should convey in her profile. Unlike traditional dating, you (as a SB) are are the hunter. Making the first move is good. Also, try to sell the SDs on why you are better than the next SB. Your profile is fine for match.com/PoF. But in this game, you are the chaser. There are 10-14 SBs for each SD. So we need to know why/how you will make our time together enjoyable.

Pictures. Without a full body pic in public pictures, you are going to get skipped.

Now for the impolite. Just off the photos you show, you are not curvy. The moment a SB is not truthful with her body type, the moment she vastly drops her chances of finding a SD. If you are slim/average/full you need to be honest. If someone is full and puts average they will drive away any SD looking for full. As that SD isn’t going to search curvy while he wants full. At the same time, those SDs that search for curvy are not going to pick a SB who places that as her body type while her pictures show it to not be true. A SB who is dishonest about this will hurt her chances of finding a SD by preventing those that want her from finding her while getting nexted by those not looking for her.

AJ93
    Participant

@ambrose
    Thank you for looking at it. Is there a particular way I can write out the why? Should I be actively addressing the reader? And no, you were not impolite about my figure. I know I have more than average but truthfully I look like I weigh less in person so I wasn’t sure that I fell under full figure. I appreciate your time and will make adjustments according to your advice. Again, thank you so much. Stay warm!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.