Home Sugar Sisters Forum™ Confessions I have a husband and I'm trying to be a sugar baby

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by ppppink ppppink 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tiannic
    Tiannic
    Participant

So, I’m 19 and I’m married with a baby. My husband has recently been working long hours and not being at home a lot. My friend was talking about how he had heard about the SD/SB lifestyle and I wanted to check it out. I looked it up and I researched it and it sounded wonderful! I told my husband about it because I don’t keep secrets from him and he told me he thought it was a good idea. He didn’t care if I was dating other guys or having a SD. He was just worried about my safety. I have stated before to SDs that I have a husband and he’s okay with the whole thing but that seems to put them off. Should I just lie about it? I don’t want to do that. Can someone tell me what I should do or what you would do? I’m also really new to this whole thing so any type of advice would be great!

Leylahh
    Participant

I’m literally in the same boat as you , everything you said I swear lol. I’d like some advice on that as well!

Ambrose
    Ambrose
    Participant

Lying in the Sugar Bowl, about the big things, is the quickest reason for a SD to drop you. If you lie about being married and the SD finds out, then what else have you lied about? Some fellow SDs I know enjoy having their SB in a vanilla relationship. It lowers expectations emotionally, and those SBs don’t have the “emergency” issues. Example, they push for more money from the SD to “fix their car”, “pay rent”, ect.

Just put that you are married and looking in your profile. From there, only answer questions about it. Don’t offer up anything unless asked. Just know that you most likely going to get more “hotel dates” by being married. Most SDs are not going to want to be seen out on the town with a married woman.

SouthShoreBlonde
    SouthShoreBlonde
    Participant

I recommend not lying. It might take some more time to find the right match but it will be worth the search in the end. When all parties are open and comfortable with the situation, there is less room for miscommunication, hurt feelings and feelings of deception. This will leave all parties with much more peace of mind than spending energy covering lies and creating new ones.

Joey
    Joey
    Keymaster

I agree, be open and honest. Makes things less complicated in the long run.

Trina
    Trina
    Keymaster

Don’t sweat it, girl! Finding the right Sugar Daddy is similar to finding the perfect dress that perfectly accentuates your key assets. It may be difficult to find, but it’s out there, somewhere! You simply need to “tailor” your search. Once the right one comes along that you can be open and honest with, you’ll know.

ppppink
    ppppink
    Participant

So what happens when sugar daddy wants some sugar?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.