Home Sugar Support™ Forum Confessions If you have an odd request how likely is it to find someone to help fulfil it

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by mystique mystique 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Grim
    Participant

I don’t want to go into detail but I need to aquire something and was wondering how likely it would be to get someone to help?

Malia
    Malia
    Participant

You just have to be open to what it is and request. Once you open up, you may find someone who may not think of it as odd at all and help you.

Edmund_Fitzggerald
    Participant

When I saw ‘odd request’, I assumed a naughty kink, but then saw ‘acquire’.

I’ve heard it all, a car, house, the payments so they don’t ‘lose’ them. To upstart costs for different types of businesses. I’m homeless. Etc.. Before even trying to meet them.

Do I believe them?

Or the student that needs help with groceries, but I found their IG and they sure have no problem coming up with the funds to party a whole lot. It’s about perspective. Cut down on partying and you’ll be able to afford the groceries you desire.

What is it you need to ‘acquire’, out of curiousity?

notthatsweet
    notthatsweet
    Participant

I’m intrigued to know what you’re looking for too! First, ask yourself if this is something you really need? Or is it something you want and can live without? If you don’t need it but want it anyway, just be straight up about it, if a SD can’t help you, then look for someone else. Keep in mind, there is always a price to pay – on your end. Especially if you don’t meet a SD who’s more in favour of your needs/wants over his. Make sure it’s worth it! Good luck, xo.

Alexis G
    Alexis G
    Participant

Honesty is definitely the best policy. Be up front about what you need and why. Don’t create a sob story that doesn’t exist. If you are in a desperate situation you should be up front about that as well. 🙂

mystique
    mystique
    Participant

I believe we are both in NZ… message me 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.