Home Sugar Support™ Forum Advice Importance of profile details

This topic contains 32 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by SouthernSD SouthernSD 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Siegfried
    Participant

Winefan – that would be great. I’ll try resending it as well.

Siegfried
    Participant

I have to report here that @simplesimone did a profile review for me. She did some relatively minor but very skillful re-write and it made a huge improvement! Thanks Simone!

I’d be happy to review your profiles, too, if you’d like. 😊

Siegfried
    Participant

Thanks @aneedleinthishaystack ! But I think it is working well now. Attracting a lot of 18-22 year olds! 😳 (I am more than twice that!)
    Of course happy to send it to you if you’d like to take a look 😉

@siegfried I’d love to. 😊

SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

Awww, @aneedleinthishaystak, thank you. But I’m shy you see. 😳

I couldn’t resist, but I also think that my search now is complete. Plus I am quite confident on the quality of my profile at this point.

I do need to credit @southernsd for one of his posts a couple of years ago. He said something about understanding what an SB would be looking for to do his profile. That insight was terrific, so I redid mine at that time. I thought about what I wanted in a sugar relationship – then the sort of SB who would also want that sort of situation. I then wrote a profile to appeal to her.

So far the results match what I’ve been looking for.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by SFwinefan SFwinefan.

That’s great news @sfwinefan, all the best. : )

Siegfried
    Participant

@needleinthishaystack – I can send it to you in a DM or email. There is no way to DM here I think. Do you have an email I could use?
    (Edit) I added an email address to my profile. Send me an email and I can send you my profile.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Siegfried.

Hey @siegfried, I’ve tried to email you a couple of times but it keeps kicking back and telling me there’s no email address to be found. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Siegfried
    Participant

Oops. An error. It is hotmail, not yahoo. Sorry. Try that.

Small error. Lol. Okay, I think it worked this time 🙂

SimpleSimone
    SimpleSimone
    Participant

@sfwinefan, so happy to hear you found someone. I hope she knows what a lucky lady she is to snag such a charming fellow!😘

@siegfried, all I did was a minor polish on a truly swoon worthy profile. You, my friend, are a real catch as well. I’m sure the mermaids are already flinging themselves aboard!😘

Siegfried
    Participant

@simplesimone – I turned on my profile but the mermaids are all around 18-22! That will make me as old as their father! 😩 Or in South America, Eastern Europe, or the Philippines! 😳 I will be changing the settings so that only the people I favorite can see it! Perhaps I should say that I am looking for someone older?
    @sfwinefan – Congrats!

SimpleSimone
    SimpleSimone
    Participant

@siegfried, oh dear, swarmed by water nymphs…your suffering is epic!

In all seriousness, yes, it might be helpful for you to specify your target range. I believe that you can both add a range in the top specs box area and also add language in the body of your profile.

Be strong my friend!

SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

Thanks everyone!

@aneedleinthishaystak, you’ve been peeking! 🤭😳

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.