Home Sugar Support™ Forum Sex Is it normal to have sex on the first date?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  westbam 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kwippy18
    Kwippy18
    Participant

Hey! I’m slightly new to this world? And have only been on a couple dates so far, but in every date the guy has wanted to have sex straight away. Is this normal?

DavidSD
    DavidSD
    Participant

Yes.

The 3 things that make a sugar relationship different than vanilla are:

1. Accelerated dating. Once the arrangement is agreed upon and allowance has be offered it skips right to the middle of the relationship. That includes intimacy.

2. No Strings Attached. When you are together you are together, but when you are apart you are apart. You will not meet each others friends and family, the relationship will not last forever.

3. Financial support. The SD will provide the SB some financial support as part of the arrangement.

In my experience there is typically a M&G without any sort of allowance or intimacy. But after that if both sides want to start the arrangement then sex usually happens on the first date.

Kwippy18
    Kwippy18
    Participant

Wow. So much knowledge 😲😲, thanks for the advice

sf_flowerchild
    sf_flowerchild
    Participant

For clarification, the Meet & Greet is not the first date. That’s just when you first meet up and verify that you are who you say you are. I would not recommend having sex at the Meet & Greet. The First Date is what happens after you talked through expectations either at the Meet & Greet or after through text and have agreed on what and how things will go down. Definitely ok to have sex on the First Date but of course don’t do anything that you’re uncomfortable with.

Kwippy18
    Kwippy18
    Participant

Ah

sdaddy12938
    sdaddy12938
    Participant

Yes, the ultimate goal is usually to develop a sexual relationship. I suggest you go at a pace you’re comfortable with, for me I’ll meet someone for a meet & greet and know fairly quickly if there is attraction and chemistry or not. A lot of people are nothing like their pictures, or have a strange vibe or personality that makes me want to end things right away. Other times I meet someone and feel immediate attraction, trust, and comfort with someone, and might even jump right into something sexual right away. Sometimes people need to meet a few times to build comfort. So just go with your gut and at a pace you’re comfortable with, cut it off if you’re not feeling it.

Siegfried
    Participant

When I met my SB we waited till our 4th date before intimacy. So it is really up to both of you.

westbam
    Participant

Is it normal, depends on many factors including your personal standards/expectations. When I was younger it was sex on a first date plain and simple. As I’ve gotten older I’m more relaxed about sex ….. it seems clear that other men aren’t!

Knowing people with HIV, people I’ve known who have passed away from AIDS, and seeing female friends with all sort of venereal diseases (some for whom it wasn’t … entirely unexpected!), …. I’ve ended up being quite picky about who, and when I have sex with.

We live in an age where sex is available 24/7. But we live in an age where restraint is needed but rarely welcome, and in some cases, any suggestion of restraint is meet with disdain and abuse!

I like sex, but I’m not ‘dying’ for it!

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by  westbam.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.