Home Sugar Support™ Forum LGBT Is it possible for a lesbian to change for a foreign man?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by valkyrium.tremens valkyrium.tremens 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

curiousitystike
    Participant

There’s this girl whom I got acquainted with through a foreign common friend. She’s a lesbian and is really gorgeous. I wonder why such gorgeous women suddenly come up to you and introduce themselves as lesbian. So, let’s go back. We’ve been friends for months and I unintentionally develop feelings for her which she had noticed. One night she came to me confessing that she may have felt something for me too. Is it possible for a lesbian to fully change? I mean, would it be worth the risk? Won’t she cheat on me with a beautiful girl? I know I wouldn’t know it unless I try. Just wanna ask because my friend had undergone such incident.

Inamorato
    Inamorato
    Participant

No.

GamerGirlJ
    Participant

Yikes to this entire question.

Sexuality is a spectrum and it is fluid and so people who thought they were straight, gay, or otherwise may realize at points in their life that they are also interested in something else and nothing is wrong with that. If you are actually interested in a woman who is interested in you then take her confession at face value, it is that simple.

However, this question is so outrageous that I am convinced you are trolling.

valkyrium.tremens
    valkyrium.tremens
    Participant

@gamergirlj indeed these questions that have nothing to do with sugar and come out of the blue asking for advice from random strangers, are usually spam.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.