Home Sugar Support Forum™ Advice Is my profile ok?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Snugglebunnee Snugglebunnee 4 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Snugglebunnee
    Snugglebunnee
    Participant

Hello friends. I am fairly new and created my profile a few weeks back. I did some extensive reading of the blogs and forums and made some adjustments and just wanted to have an extra set of eyes critique it. I have already met with 2 POT and 1 resulted in a dinner this evening. Any suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Alex74
    Participant

I assume your username is the same?

You have way too many tags, it looks like you took a little care in selecting them (e.g., no Platonic, Marriage Minded, or Financial Domination, that’s good), but still too many. The only three I really look for are NSA, FWB, and Discretion, you have all three, so that’s a positive.

Others are better at explaining this, but I think you need to do better at explaining how you will benefit an SD. “I am looking to add value to your life” has become a cliché. This sentence “Also, would like to spend time with a friendly man who is more than happy to take care of my wants and needs, to benefit you as you would do me.” is a big turnoff for me … a little too needy.

In general, make sure you have apostrophes where they’re needed, watch out for your vs. you’re and similar grammar issues (put your text in Microsoft Word if you can to spell and grammar check it for these things).

Snugglebunnee
    Snugglebunnee
    Participant

@alex74 Noted. Thanks for the advice.

DontCallMeDaddy
    Participant

I obviously am looking at an updated version, but you still have a your/you’re error. “crab legs when your on the coast”

Otherwise, your profile is well above average. It’s length is good, attitude is good, and focus is good. The only thing I can say is that it is bland, not too cliche (though there are some), but just generic. The problem is I can’t help you fix that. I want to hear what makes you unique and a great potential SB, someone I would be excited to meet and spend time with. Only you can tell me the answer to that question though. Show me you’re fun by flavoring your writing with your own humor. Things like that.

Your original question was “is my profile ok?” The answer to that is already yes. We’re now talking about not settling for ok and taking it to great.

Snugglebunnee
    Snugglebunnee
    Participant

@dontcallmedaddy. Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.