Home Sugar Support™ Forum Fashion Leggings?!

This topic contains 27 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Malkoi02 3 days, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

TCM
    Participant

… ok passing on my mature knowledge that I wish I had known when I was younger

…. SD look away now ….

The ligament that keeps your anatomy where it is are small and thin. Even though you may not NEED a bra now and look amazing, those ligaments are not being supported.
    Ware a good supporting (padded) bra as much as you can to look after those ligaments for as long as possible.
    When they reach a certain point they will not be able to keep you ‘up’ any longer. The only answer then is surgery to lift them back in place.

DavidSD
    DavidSD
    Participant

I thought going braless actually helped build the strength of those ligaments. Bras were making them weak and caused problems later on?

All I’ve learned from this thread is that with need to start a patreon fund to keep @sf_flowerchild pantless and braless as much as possible.

Danielle
    Danielle
    Participant

Not sure if David’s right, but bras definitely don’t prevent sagging. Common misconception but bras only temporarily hold boobs up, but once you’re out of them, sagging will naturally occur with age. Only exception is wearing sports bras when running can help straining the ligaments too much.

sf_flowerchild
    sf_flowerchild
    Participant

@tcm I’m gonna reveal a big secret here…. but I am president of the itty bitty titty committee 🙊 So bras are kind of useless anyways.
    My doctor actually recommended I don’t wear them as my bra straps were hurting my left shoulder. I feel off a motorcycle when I was a kid and did some damage there. But she also said it wasn’t necessary for someone with my cleveage either. She said a sports bra for working out but if I’m not bouncing around my boobs on a daily basis then I don’t need that much support. She did mention some studies that bras are more harm than good.
    My mother is also very anti bra. She was a hippy go go dancer in the 60s and burned all her bra. Her tits still look fine and she’s olddd lol may just be my genetics but also my hippy family will be very upset if I don’t take part in the annual bra burning festivities so I’m gonna continue being braless on my days off lol I usually wear lightly padded styles so that no one will know I’m cold 😜

@davidsd I support the creation of this patreon 😂

Newbiegal
    Participant

Ya, sagging won’t slow because of bras, they’ll speed up. It’s like wearing a cast on your leg, the longer it’s on, the more the muscles will atrophy. I’m all set with atrophied boobies haha!
    As for @sf_flowerchild, I guess we’re co-presidents there! I only wear them when I’m working out or when it’s ridiculously cold out. Once upon a time I had my nipples pierced so now I always look cold 🙃

TCM
    Participant

Yes when I was younger I was an A, pregnancy, breastfeeding, went to a B, wow, amazing, loved it, back to an A.

The joy of menopause and I am now a C/D (many women SUDDENLY do go up via menopause!) Still amazed how I look in clothes, feels unreal and I love it! an A to a D!!

Well the lady that I knew that had the “t** lift” as she called it, passed on the information from her surgeon, so …. for what it is worth, take or leave… but the ligaments are only small for the mass that it covers …

Could never have them pierced! I need to have my tummy redone as it rejected 🙁

Expired
    Participant

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Expired.

NerdyMinx
    Participant

I’m part of the C committee and I would never go braless. Wearing cute bras under my clothes makes me feel sexy

DavidSD
    DavidSD
    Participant

Burning bras isn’t about bras being evil, but giving women the right to decide if they want to wear them or not.

And you wearing cute bras under your clothes makes me feel sexy too. 😉

SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

Reading through, I do want to get back to the original topic a bit.

I’m a SD who loves the look of sexy leggings and more, but for an early date, go with a dress. The skirt sends more the message of being elegant and feminine in a way even hot leggings do not. Once you get a feel for your SD’s tastes, then you can make the switch.

DontCallMeDaddy
    Participant

With apologies to SFwinefan, I had not seen the great bra debate of 2017 until now. I have no science, only anectdotes. All my (observed) experience supports the “without bras gravity is not your friend” faction. Once, on the road from Segu to Timbuktu, I witnessed a topless woman chopping firewood. “Things” were getting in the way until she finally set the axe down, tucked them both into her skirt, and got back to business. Not sexy.

SilverSable
    SilverSable
    Participant

@dontcallmedaddy
    Isn’t that quite a tricky stretch of road with the civil war?

Malkoi02
    Participant

I believe that the leggings are highly comfortable bottom wear, especially when it comes to perform the activities like yoga and running. For me the Designer Leggings from the top brands like Lulu Lemon and Al yoga are the best because their material is very suitable for the workouts.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.