Home Sugar Support™ Forum News Let’s show Atlanta some love…. again

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TCM 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Schelyxo_
    Schelyxo_
    Participant

Is it possible to volunteer our city as tribute for another meetup or even possibly a New Year’s Eve event? 😍 I know me and a couple of fellow sisters who are EAGER to attend an event to meet some more sisters and handsome SDs and, most importantly, turn some heads together 💁🏽
    I couldn’t find where to put this, so I hope here is okay 🙃

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Schelyxo_ Schelyxo_.
    SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@Schelyxo
    That’s a good idea, though I don’t think it’s going to happen soon.
    I was going to be a surprise guest at the last Atlanta pop up but unfortunately I was out of town that day.

About 3 years ago I held a mini summit here. From the old blog I invited SB out to late lunch/happy hour, my treat.
    There were a number of SB that had only met salty guys, so I took one for the team and offered a chance to met me, pick my brain and practice interacting with me to prep them for their next M&G.

6 SB sign up, 2 showed, 1 got a couple free drinks and left the other one stayed and we ended up talking for hours.

Not sure if there would interest but I would do it again, keep it small and informal. I’m a lone wolf here I do not know other SD, but there may be a few lurker SD on here willing to come also.

Schelyxo_
    Schelyxo_
    Participant

@southernsd See, This is what happens when you’re not up to date.
    I wasn’t on SA/LTS during this last meetup, so I missed it 😒
    Let me gather my ladies and see how they feel. Although, I think it’d be a very fun night. I’m sure there are more SBs in our area who would also like to get together for a little night out on the town.
    And if not, I never turn down a good drink 💁🏽

TCM
    Participant

Southern, that is really kind of you, 2 out of 6 not bad…. considering!

I know in the vanilla world, there were a few men I ‘chatted’ with, I was not interested, but when it transpired that they had been out of it a long time and so would like effectively a practice date, I did that with them.
    They were then able to go on to other dates at least having bridged the gap.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.