Home Sugar Sisters Forum™ Advice Litigation Threats from Angry Sugar Daddy

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Trina Trina 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AriaJustForYou
    AriaJustForYou
    Participant

I ended things with a former sugar daddy because I realised he was going to be possessive and I’ve had enough bad experiences with men. He is now threatening to sue me in order to retrieve part of the money he gifted to me. I don’t believe that legally he has any grounds but I’m wondering if this is him attempting to control me. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@ariajustforyou
    I’ve seen this a couple times and have helped one sugar baby through it. ( I’m not a lawyer)
    Yes he is 95% trying to control you and fake you out. You need to stop “ALL” communication with him immediately and block him wherever possible.
    For him to win in court is almost impossible, for him to get back the gifts he gave you he would have to prove that there was an agreement in place and you did not hold up your end of the bargain. Mostly importantly is that he gifted you, gifts are just that, nothing expected in return.
    Its going to be stressful, but hang tough and literally stop all communication but keep all emails and text as a precaution especially if he gets real nasty with threats.

Hope this helps

AriaJustForYou
    AriaJustForYou
    Participant

Thank you so so much for your advice. I thought he was just trying to play mind games. I have complained to the website I met him through and sent them all supporting correspondence. I’m not sure whether they will suspend his account but I hope they do. I’m glad there are respectful sugar daddies like yourself! :)

Trina
    Trina
    Keymaster

@southernsd is right. Gifts are just that: gifts. He gave them to you without expecting anything in return. Keep your head high, stop all forms of communication with him and remember that this behavior is not okay. This is not a reflection of you, or anything you did, but of a possessive SD.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.