Home Sugar Support™ Forum Advice Looking for advice on starting to be a SB

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by SFwinefan SFwinefan 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Azucar
    Azucar
    Participant

I’m not sure exactly how to get started or what to do. I would really like to know how a relationship with a SD/SM (I’m bisexual) would work if all I want is help with my education. I’ve gotten accepted to the university already and I’ve just been thinking on this alot since I’ve heard many students do this.

• This topic was modified 7 months ago by Azucar Azucar.
    SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

@azucar, spend a couple of weeks and read the articles under Let’s Talk Sugar, then read through the copious advice here on how to be a SB.

Just so you know, there are virtually no SM’s, so you likely are looking for a SD. Also, the vast majority will be looking for intimacy (sex) as part of the relationship, so you need to be prepared for that. Finally, do not mistake this as an opportunity for easy cash, it is not and can take a long time to find a suitable SD.

Azucar
    Azucar
    Participant

I’ve read through a couple of them and am aware of the basics, I was just wondering if going onto seeking arrangements or similar websites would make things easier or just confuse me more. I know basically how I would like the relationship to develop over time I suppose the thing I need help with is how to start looking.

josieforyou
    Participant

Unless you’re confident freestying, online is pretty much the only and easiest way to meet SDs.

MillyDarling
    Participant

Hey there!

I was wondering if you had gotten any good tips for student babies?
    maybe we could chat?
    my email is [email protected]

SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

@millydarling, you may not want to post your e-mail in a public forum like this … especially one frequented by spammers.

If you do want to do something, do a secondary e-mail for the purpose that is isolated and can be disposed of when you get overwhelmed. You can edit your post to remove your e-mail.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.