Home Sugar Support™ Forum Connect with other Sugar Babies Looking for Sb friends In scotland.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Alej 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Scottish Kisses
    Participant

I’m new to this whole thing and initially I wanted to keep it very hush hush but I could really do with some advice and some girls to share my thoughts and experiences with. Feel very alone as I’ve only told one friend about this and she shot me down pretty quickly making me feel like an idiot and reluctant to tell her anything else.. I’m 21 years old living in Dundee Scotland but travel to Glasgow a lot. With the possibility of relocating to Glasgow for my sd I wouldn’t know anyone there! I was hoping to connect and make a couple friends from the area, or even anywhere is scotland? Please get in touch if you would like to chat or meet for coffee!

beijingbaby123
    Participant

Hey girl! I’m really new to this whole thing too. I’ve actually just moved to Beijing from just outside of Glasgow- what are the chances. I’m in the same boat, none of my friends know and I wasn’t in the bowl until moving here, unfortunately, I can’t meet for coffee but you can chat to me :)

Scottish Kisses
    Participant

Aww wow that’s unfortunate but I would still really appreciate having someone to talk about it with. Can be a lonely world when you don’t know anybody else in this game! Haha! Thanks for getting in touch! My email address is [email protected] Or if you’d prefer my kik is lilgalshan96

Hope to hear back soon! ☺️

ladyjane
    Participant

Heya :) Im based in Edinburgh, Id love to meet another fellow sugar baby as Ive not met one before and it would be good to have a friend!

Alej
    Participant

Heya Ladyjane, I’m new in Edinburgh and in this whole game too. Would you like to meet one of this days and talk quitely and friendly about it? :)
    I would love to meet a sugar sister :)

Alej
    Participant

Hi, I’m looking for Sugar sisters in Edinburgh to share the experience, tips, laughts … I’m completely new at that game and would love to make some friends in this fields to share and that everyone can get the advantage of it :)
    cheers,
    You can contact me by: [email protected]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.