Home Sugar Support™ Forum Connect with other Sugar Babies Looking for SBs in Chicago! :)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Cottoncandymaker Cottoncandymaker 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Emmiexo95
    Participant

Hey! I’m Emmie and I’ve been sugaring since January. I’m looking for some new friends! It’d be so nice to have some support, like someone to chat to about this stuff. Also it’d be cool to actually hangout 🙂 I’m in the Lakeview area.

mumubear1114
    Participant

Hi Emmie! I’m Kait, new to this whole thing. I’ll be willing to be in contact with you and I guess share what you’ve learned so far? I still haven’t found an SD. Email me at [email protected] 🙂

Emberlane
    Participant

Hey I’m also in the Chicago area am new to the city and have no friends would love to make some and also newbie to the sb world

SolarSweets
    SolarSweets
    Participant

Hi! Im new to sugaring would like some sugar sisters and advice!

BBettie
    BBettie
    Participant

Hey there! I’m in the Chicago area, too. Someone should make a Kik group. 🙂

ICanFly
    ICanFly
    Participant

Someone like you, Bettie? You’ll have to teach me how to Kik, though, I’m too old-fashioned to have figured it out on my own. Lol! Heck, I still say things like “parlour” instead of “entryway,” and use mother-of-pearl spoons to eat my eggs! Definitely too old-fashioned to know how to Kik. 🙄😊

lashaun24
    lashaun24
    Participant

Hey Solar Sweets ! I’m Devyn . email me [email protected]

Yogi
    Participant

Emmie what’s your email! I live nearby and love going out! XX

jellsu
    jellsu
    Participant

Emmie! You sound super cool. Kik me at jellsu1 because I’m new and desperately needing someone to talk to.

Keepupwith_MiMi
    Participant

I work downtown, add me on KiK or snapchat: KeepUpWith_MiMi

MilaRio
    MilaRio
    Participant

HI girlies – I would love to meet friends who have similar interests/ambitions! And of course have fun girly time with! Spa day, shopping, brunch, dinner, etc.

I am a spoiled gf aspiring trophy wife hehe. I live and work downtown Chicago.
    Feel free to email me: [email protected]

Xoxo

itsjustme
    Participant

Hi everyone, I am also new to being a SB and in some desperate need of advice/ friends! My kik is civiiiiiiiiii

NewBabe
    Participant

Hey I’m new to this world. My email is [email protected] feel free to email me ♥️

Chigirl
    Participant

Hey, looking for some sugar baby friends! Send me message if interested in hanging out.

QueenofAtlas
    QueenofAtlas
    Participant

Hi, I am a newbie and was wondering if I could get some advice, and also looking for some friends. I live in the chicago area.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.