Home Sugar Support™ Forum Connect with other Sugar Babies Looking to connect with other sugar babies!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Avatar SweetRSA 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    alexistheprincess
    alexistheprincess
    Participant

I’m relatively new to this and would love to share experiences and knowledge with other sugar babies! Just generally someone to talk to about this stuff, I don’t have anyone to share my experiences with and all of my friends judge me for this. I’m hoping to meet and open minded sb who is on the same page or is even available for some advice ☺️ I’m in Pittsburgh pa so it would also be great to connect with someone near by!! My email is [email protected] (not my real name if anyone was curious). Feel free to contact me

slonecznie
    slonecznie
    Participant

Hey there! I am a new sugar baby and I live in Pittsburgh as well! I would love to connect. 🙂 My email is [email protected] !

lunaveexo
    lunaveexo
    Participant

I’m from Boston, MA living in Manchester, NH! [email protected] 🙂

Christina453
    Christina453
    Participant

hey there! i’m s sugar newbie and i’m originally from the Pittsburgh area living in Richmond va right now for school, I would love to some advice as I don’t know any other sugar babies and i’m not quite sure are what all to do or what are scams and what’s true heres my number (not my real one ofc)

Pixie Charming
    Pixie Charming
    Participant

Hi ladies! Also new to being an SB and in the Pittsburgh area! I’ll probably email you ladies but if anyone wants to email me you can at [email protected]

classnpearls
    Participant

Hi ladies, I’m also new to this, would love to meet/talk with other sugar sisters and make friends. I live in San Diego, here’s my KIK: classnpearls

Sweety
    Sweety
    Participant

Hi I’ve started a new Kik group since the previous one no longer seems to be active. If interested let me know. I’m looking to make some sugar sisters and glad to chat!

Kik: sweetytee14
    Email: [email protected]

From Poconos, Pa

LollyB
    Participant

Hi SUGAR BABIES ^.^ I’m from Montreal and I am new to the sugar bowl I want to chat with other newbies and experienced SB.

My kik is: LollyXpopB
    My email is [email protected]

marig
    marig
    Participant

hELLO GIRL im new here yes want a friend from venezuela write me [email protected]

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by marig marig.
    Linguere
    Participant

Allô allô girls,dans le milieu depuis 1ans!Je suis également modèle et esthéticienne a Montreal et cherche à me faire des rencontres amicales entre SB…
    Au plaisir d’échanger beautés

SweetMermaid
    SweetMermaid
    Participant

If anyone wants to be friends, message me on kik: LovelyMermaid22

SweetRSA
    Participant

Any sistes wanna connect KIK hiccup40

From South Africa

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.