Home Sugar Support™ Forum Connect with other Sugar Babies Looking to connect with sugar sisters in San Francisco/Bay Area!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pennylane 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BubblySFLatina
    BubblySFLatina
    Participant

Hey! I’m somewhat of a new sugar baby. I started in November of 2017 but haven’t gotten much done because of paranoia… I have a sort of sugar daddy at the moment, but I would like to branch out and have more daddies since this one is very casual with only two meets per month.
    My problem is I tend to stay away from anyone who isn’t either background checked or diamond because I am, in all honesty, terrified of what’s out there. I’ve heard way too many horror stories to take my chances, but I know I’m going to have to if I’m going to find another daddy or two!

Anyways, I’d love to connect with another sugar baby in San Francisco who’s had some experience, and could possibly give me a few pointers..? Perhaps we could even go freestyling – I’ve always wanted to try it.

Xoxo

mia334
    mia334
    Participant

Hi!! Just seeing your post now and would love to chat more as I am a newer baby and want to get some advice about the suagr bowl. My email is [email protected] if you would like to reach out and connect

pennylane
    Participant

Hey Ladies!
    I’m a Bay Area native, I’ve been a sugar baby for a few years now, would love to connect!

email –
    [email protected]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.