Home Sugar Support™ Forum Money **Mandatory reading for new Sugar Babies**

This topic contains 21 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  luxurysugarbabe 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

Based on recents posts here and the numerous DM’s I receive on IG it’s time to revisit the fallacy of Online SD and what a legit SD will NOT do.

First to all SB, especially newbies;

THERE ARE NO ONLINE SUGAR DADDIES.

One more time for the people in the back.

ONLINE SUGAR DADDIES DO NOT EXIST, THEY ARE ALL SCAMS

Please stop being desperate and falling for this, the person on the other end of your conversation is trying to either steal your money, steal your credit card info, steal your identity or launder money through you.

Let’s talk what a legitimate Sugar Daddy will NOT do.

A legit SD will NOT:
    *Will NOT offer to send money, especially large amounts of money, before meeting in person.
    *Will NOT ask for bank account info or for you to open a new account….EVER!
    *Will NOT give you his bank account info to pay your bills or credit card.
    *Will NOT ASK any Login or personal information.
    *Will NOT transfer money electronically or send you a check, tell you to deposit it, and send some back to his accountant or daughter or business manager.
    *Will NOT transfer money electronically or send you a check and ask to buy Gift cards, ITunes cards or any type of gift card.
    *Will NOT pay off your Credit card. (Maybe after meeting in person and handing you cash to pay it)
    *Will NOT transfer money electronically or send you a check and ask you to buy BITcoin or any other Crytpo currency.🙄
    *Will NOT ask for lots of pictures or videos of you.
    *Will NOT ask for nudes or sex videos. (Maybe after a well established arrangement 🤷‍♂️)
    *Will NOT ask you to his home or hotel for the first meet.
    *Will NOT ask you to fly to meet him in a foreign country for a first meet.
    *Will NOT put you in harms way or compromise your personal safety.

What am I missing, let’s hear from the other SD, feel free to add on.

This applies for people pretending to be Sugag Mommas also, even more so.

(Cross posting this, it is getting ugly out there)

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by SouthernSD SouthernSD.
    • This topic was modified 3 months ago by SouthernSD SouthernSD.
    • This topic was modified 2 months ago by SouthernSD SouthernSD.
    SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

Bump. Just because.

keira_22
    keira_22
    Participant

Hi I’m new to SA, and I met an SD abroad who’s willing to deposit the money to me? What do I do? Do I reject? what do I ask to ensure he isn’t scamming me??

SimpleSimone
    SimpleSimone
    Participant

@keira_22 Please look at the post by @southernsd that appears immediately above your inquiry.
    Read that post, read it again.
    Take special note of the parts that say:

A legit SD will NOT:
    *Will NOT offer to send money, especially large amounts of money, before meeting in person.
    *Will NOT ask for bank account info or for you to open a new account….EVER!

SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

@simplesimone, you can’t fix stupid.

@the rest of you … don’t smirk, you’re all thinking that same thing.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

🤦‍♂️Wow just wow🤦‍♂️

Once again my faith in humanity is lost.

@sfwinefan. You speakeath the truth

SimpleSimone
    SimpleSimone
    Participant

@sfwinefan and @southernsd, I was trying so hard to reign in my snark that I think I cracked a molar…Never again, next time (which is likely to be any minute now…) I am just going to let it fly!

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@simplesimone I’ll pick up your dental bill, the least I can do.

spoilme84
    Participant

I am new to this as well but I met a POT from SA and this is the third day we have talked and he asked me to open a new bank account as well. I simply told him politely that I am not comfortable doing that because of tax purposes and and income verification reasons. He said I will need it to run some errands for him til he gets here next week. I haven’t been on site long but I am already discourage and so nervous about being scammed or put in danger. I’m not sure I’m going to continue my search. All the bad apples have ruined it for both the SB and SD’S it seems.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

There are still a few Golden Delicuous apples out there. Just harder to find.

VibrantBeauty
    VibrantBeauty
    Participant

Hi I’ve been a Sb before didn’t meet him online an he ended up passing a couple years later an I’m looking to find a new one after having a baby an I was wondering if someone can take a look at my profile an give me some pointers. I’m mixed an a Bbw so I’m not sure if the online seen is it for me I’ve been on an off SA for sometime now an with all the fake SD an scammer I’m getting discouraged

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@vibrantbeauty if you want a profile review you need to start a new thread in the Advice section. You also have to post your profile name and city so you can be found.

As for your statement, “ I’m not sure if the online seen is it for me“, there is no online scene, that’s the whole point of my post. Anybody claiming to be an online SD is a scam.

_jasminenicole03
    _jasminenicole03
    Participant

As I am reading this, I have become quite worried. I am very new to being a sugar baby and definitely think I should have done more research myself than listening to what my SB friends have told me. I unknowingly and pretty stupid of me gave this SD my bank info, he deposited money into my account, (I then changed my information to get into the account), and he asked me to purchase $500 worth of google play gift cards and take a picture of them and send them to him. After doing so, I got a terrible gut feeling in my stomach and it has not left. I am absolutely terrified that the funds will be returned and my bank account will then be in trouble due to that happening and money was spent. What do you think I should do? He is swearing and promising to me that nothing is going to happen and that it was all legit and that he asked me to buy the gift cards to see if he can trust me.

HELPPPP!!! i don’t want to get in trouble for what I did.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@jasminenicole03 since you read my post then you know your situation is 100% a scam. Never ever give account info. That money he sent will not be there the account he used to transfer will be shut down. You will be liable for that money.
    Start saving now so you can pay it back.
    Document all your conversations and save it. Then stop conversing with that person.

_xne_sxvl
    Participant

Ive had a friend who has had online SDs and was going pretty well? Is this just unusual?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.