Home Sugar Support™ Forum Money **Mandatory reading for new Sugar Babies**

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by SouthernSD SouthernSD 1 day, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

Bump. Just because.

keira_22
    keira_22
    Participant

Hi I’m new to SA, and I met an SD abroad who’s willing to deposit the money to me? What do I do? Do I reject? what do I ask to ensure he isn’t scamming me??

SimpleSimone
    SimpleSimone
    Participant

@keira_22 Please look at the post by @southernsd that appears immediately above your inquiry.
    Read that post, read it again.
    Take special note of the parts that say:

A legit SD will NOT:
    *Will NOT offer to send money, especially large amounts of money, before meeting in person.
    *Will NOT ask for bank account info or for you to open a new account….EVER!

SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

@simplesimone, you can’t fix stupid.

@the rest of you … don’t smirk, you’re all thinking that same thing.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

🤦‍♂️Wow just wow🤦‍♂️

Once again my faith in humanity is lost.

@sfwinefan. You speakeath the truth

SimpleSimone
    SimpleSimone
    Participant

@sfwinefan and @southernsd, I was trying so hard to reign in my snark that I think I cracked a molar…Never again, next time (which is likely to be any minute now…) I am just going to let it fly!

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@simplesimone I’ll pick up your dental bill, the least I can do.

spoilme84
    Participant

I am new to this as well but I met a POT from SA and this is the third day we have talked and he asked me to open a new bank account as well. I simply told him politely that I am not comfortable doing that because of tax purposes and and income verification reasons. He said I will need it to run some errands for him til he gets here next week. I haven’t been on site long but I am already discourage and so nervous about being scammed or put in danger. I’m not sure I’m going to continue my search. All the bad apples have ruined it for both the SB and SD’S it seems.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

There are still a few Golden Delicuous apples out there. Just harder to find.

VibrantBeauty
    VibrantBeauty
    Participant

Hi I’ve been a Sb before didn’t meet him online an he ended up passing a couple years later an I’m looking to find a new one after having a baby an I was wondering if someone can take a look at my profile an give me some pointers. I’m mixed an a Bbw so I’m not sure if the online seen is it for me I’ve been on an off SA for sometime now an with all the fake SD an scammer I’m getting discouraged

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@vibrantbeauty if you want a profile review you need to start a new thread in the Advice section. You also have to post your profile name and city so you can be found.

As for your statement, “ I’m not sure if the online seen is it for me“, there is no online scene, that’s the whole point of my post. Anybody claiming to be an online SD is a scam.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.