Home Sugar Support™ Forum First Meetings Meeting SD out of state. Any advice?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Cecile 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Asianangel20
    Asianangel20
    Participant

Hi there! I just want some feedback and advice ASAP on this situation.

I had talked to a potential SD who lies in Las Vegas and I live in LA. He offered me 5k in allowance and 2k for spending money the time I am there. He’s apparently had an arrangement before for 4 years with a girl who was at UCLA.

The problem that I have is being unsure about this situation. I paid for my flight and hotel to meet this guy for 3 days only. He sent me an itinerary with this schedule. I asked for him to reimburse my expenses when we meet. However it seemed he got defensive when I brought that up. I am unsure where to go about this situation. I am new to this so if someone can give me some feedback asap that would be great. Thanks 🙂

hoosierdaddy
    Participant

You know the answer. There is absolutely nothing but wrong going on here and you know it. If you can’t get a refund on your flight and hotel, then you’ll just have to go have fun in Vegas (without going near him) and consider it tuition for a lesson learned.

If you had come here and researched/asked first you would have learned:
    1) NEVER fly to meet a POT for the first time.
    2) There’s no reason for an SD in a larger sugar population city to look out of state
    3) Don’t advance money
    4) Legit SD NEVER make offers to an SB they’ve never met.

You’ve made mistakes, stop the series here. Please don’t continue until the situation becomes tragic.

Asianangel20
    Asianangel20
    Participant

Thanks for the reply! I actually went ahead and cancelled the trip but want ti give the benefit of the doubt by having the SD send over some kind of contact info from the prior SB. I asked for him to send my number so that she may call me. And to have him fly out as well if this is a legit arrangement.

Leahrose
    Leahrose
    Participant

Hi i live in las vegas i know im too late at replying but next tjme you have a situation in vegss and need a friend i wouldnt mind meeting and helping

Cecile
    Participant

This was a great read. Ive been approached by a lot of SD in the US. I live in Canada. I always wonder, why are you messaging me… Well, scams R them. right. Sorry you didn’t get to go to Vegas, I hear its a lot of fun.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.