Home Sugar Sisters Forum™ First Meetings Money for first meeting

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  qtpie 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

qtpie
    Participant

Hello, I have a few POTs lined up and some offered me money for the first meeting. I’m not sure if I’m interested in a particular POT but he offered me enough that I definitely want to go meet him. However, I’m concerned it might not go well and that he ends up not paying like promised. Do people regularly get money at the start of the date or the end?

I understand if it’s given at the end, you work for it and that means the SB isn’t rushing to dip after receiving cash, but at the same time if it’s given at the beginning it’s a good incentive to be extra appreciative and attentive right off the bat, as well as more trust for the SD.

I’d love to hear any and all feedback :)

Malia
    Malia
    Participant

I don’t get money on the first meeting. Typically I make it a short and sweet meet & greet to ensure the POT is who he claims to be on SA, match his pictures and see if I’d be interested in pursuing an arrangement with him. After checking him out on that platonic meeting, we discuss the arrangement terms. If there is intimacy involved, always agree on terms, boundaries and receive allowance first before putting out.

Ambrose
    Ambrose
    Participant

Never. I will never give money for a M&G. It’s an interview for both parties. Will I maybe give some $ to cover transportation? Yes, IF the POT SB is a decent human. I’ve had too many “SBs” ask for money before hand. This is the first red flag for me. If a SB asks, or even hints at it, I walk away. If $ is what is required for a SB to be “appreciative and attentive” I would rather move on to one that isn’t so focused on the $, that I become a secondary issue. It’s a rinser move to ask for $ before a M&G, and is normally treated as such.

qtpie
    Participant

Thanks! That was very helpful from the both of you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.