Home Sugar Support™ Forum Advice More than rent?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  birdybelle 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

birdybelle
    Participant

So I found my first sugar daddy and he’s agreed to pay my rent, but my rent is only 700. Which I feel is very low on the allowance side. I’m very grateful for the assistance as I can’t pay it on my own right now. Should I ask for more? I’m only working part time right now and I’ll probably be spending a fair amount of time with him as we genuinely get along really well. Might even travel with him. Should i ask for a weekly allowance to cover food and a little spending money? How much? I live in charleston, sc which is pretty expensive.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

What else does your relationship entail? Do you go out to eat a lot? Does he buy you gifts or take you shopping regularly?
    Add up what you think he spends on you a month. Use that number to fine tune how you would like your allowance to go.
    He sounds reasonable, you should discuss your needs and how it will help you.

birdybelle
    Participant

It is a new arrangement, so we haven’t discussed terms yet. We had the M&G and the first date. On the first date we were intimate and we probably will be on most of not all dates. The first date he did buy me a swimsuit before we went to the beach. We also had dinner. I am very grateful to have found what I consider an amazing SD, and I want the arrangement to truly be mutually beneficial. I can discuss with him that I would prefer a weekly allowance over more gifts. But I am not sure how to bring up the conversation. He said we would discuss an allowance the next time we meet in person. I just don’t want to sound like I’m just after money, but I do have bills I need help with.

Inamorato
    Inamorato
    Participant

@birdybelle – has he actually paid your rent yet or just offered to? It sounds like you’ve been very generous towards him, but all you’ve received in return is dinner and a swimsuit?

To be blunt, it’s very difficult to turn a sugar relationship around to something more balanced if he already knows that intimacy is on offer in exchange for dinner and occasional gifts. Regardless of how much you like him, if what you need is help with your rent and bills, you need to make that clear. He has said that you would discuss allowance at your next meeting, so you don’t need to worry about bringing up the subject if he doesn’t. My advice would be to agree and receive an (partial) allowance before your next intimate date.

No one else can really tell you what your allowance should be. Consider how often he’d like to meet, for how long, and what activities you’d like to do together. You might consider a $700 allowance fine for meeting up once or twice a month with fun activities and gifts. Not so fine if he wants to see you twice a week.

birdybelle
    Participant

He has already paid my rent, he did so after the meet and greet and before the first date, it was the same day as the first date before we met up. I will see him most likely within the next 3 days for the second date where the allowance will be discussed. Will have to discuss how often we meet, perhaps we can do a pay per meet instead of a weekly allowance if it’s not going to be consistent. But I think when he’s on town he’ll want to see me at least twice a week. I know he travels and he said he isn’t traveling as much this time of the year so that shouldn’t be a huge issue currently.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.