Home Forums Ethnic Natural Hair

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by yhunnysuckle yhunnysuckle 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SugarForYourCoffee
    SugarForYourCoffee
    Participant

Good Morning Sugars !

I was just wondering what are some people’s experiences with wearing their hair natural while sugaring. Is it something that even crosses your mind or do you just proceed to slay. Do you guys do protective styles like braids or prefer weaves more. In your experience what do you think the SD’s prefer? I know that everyone is different, but I was just wondering if there are any experiences that you guys have noticed occur more often than not.

Samantha
    Participant

They prefer a weavy wonder (weave). I would say once you get comfortable you can do all that but initially, just get a weave.

Joey
    Joey
    Keymaster

I don’t know if I completely agree with Samantha. I couldn’t tell you the amount of men (especially white men) that love my natural curls. Even when I’ve had braids during the summer time, they love it!

But like you said , it may differ from SD to SD.

yhunnysuckle
    yhunnysuckle
    Participant

I agree there are some one who like curls, but what if your hair extra kinky?

Protective styles sound fine to me, but I am not sure. I don’t have much experience.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.