Home Sugar Support™ Forum Advice Need Advice for Older Sugar Daddy

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Inamorato Inamorato 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    LittleLeo_
    LittleLeo_
    Participant

Hii! I just came home from my first meeting with a Daddy from the site. It was exciting how quickly I found someone willing to enjoy my company. The night went so smoothly, he was very chivalrous, there was rarely any silence, and it was friendly. However, when we got into his car, we kissed and I felt super uncomfortable. Not because I was uncomfortable with him but simply because he’s so much older. I turn 20 this year and he is in his 40s.

I would love some advice on Sugaring with older Daddies. Most Daddies on the site that are focused on serious arrangments are older, so how do I ensure that I become comfortable with the idea of being in a Sugar Relationship with an older Daddy, especially intimately?

MsVA2U
    Participant

I’m glad you enjoyed yourself. This sounds promising. Oh to be young haha. I had my sugar relationship with a man much older than myself. It’s a bit different for me though so I’ll redirect back to your situation.
    IMO if you enjoy your time together and take it step by step until you can get into a full sprint this should be good. As in a lot of flirting, a kiss here /there, maybe a little touching/ lite making out next date. When you get home you should be more comfortable after that date. Date after go further. Take it slow but not. There’s too much competition to try to drag this out for months of playing hard to get. On the other hand if you don’t feel comfortable ABORT mission immediately. Don’t force what doesn’t fit BUT it seems like that won’t be an issue.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@Littleleo. Not sure what you were expecting but SD under 40 are not in the majority. Yes, they are out there, mostly in the tech side, but not as prevalent as the mid 40 and up. This is something you need to figure out if you want to be successful, if you are not into him sexually it will be obvious and the relationship will not last. The biggest age gap I’ve been involved with is was 28 years, it worked well though we definitely had stares and people trying to figure it out. She also had serious daddy issues which definitely helped😁. (BTW, best SB have daddy issues😉)

Give it time and do not focus on his age but rather the chemistry and the fact you get along, the other part should fall into place.

Prettywitty
    Participant

Hello to all,

I’ve enjoyed reading the forum discussions and I have learned quite a few things. I initially thought that entering the SB world would be such an easy task considering the fact that I am a beautiful woman inside and out but boy was I wrong lol…..

At this point I just need a good wing woman to go on the hunt with me in real life to figure out where the quality SD’s are hiding lol

lavendarstreet
    Participant

What is daddy issues ? I have no idea what that means.

Inamorato
    Inamorato
    Participant

Girls that grow up without a father figure in their life, or are abused by their own fathers can end up with ‘daddy issues’. Often, this just results in them seeing older men as potential sexual partners rather than being conditioned to see men her fathers age as purely platonic. Go SD! Other times, it can leave young women emotionally scarred with a distrust of men in general. They might still forgo vanilla relationships and pursue the sugar bowl, but perhaps not the best SB material. And of course, other women are just fine about the fact that they’ve been raised by a single parent.

For the record, I believe a majority of the SBs I’ve dated have come from single parent families. I’ve never really asked if they ‘had daddy issues’, but there’s a pattern. It is what it is.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.