Home Sugar Support™ Forum BBW New and Nervous

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Inamorato Inamorato 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ElixirEri
    Participant

Hi All
    I’m new to the SB world, and a BBW (size16 australian). I have a meeting this week with a potential SD who is very enthusiastic, to the point of me questioning his authenticity. Is it normal for them to be saying things like “you’re my number 1” and “you’re so sexy” and “can’t stop thinking about you” before we’ve even met up? I have a horrible feeling I’m being punked, or it could just be me overthinking/ having insecurities about myself. Anyone out there feel free to comment! I’ll definitley update what happens after our date friday!

Inamorato
    Inamorato
    Participant

For me, that seems OTT, and you’re right to feel wary of him. But, he may have insecurities of his own. Perhaps he’s socially awkward, but trying to express that he really is excited to meet you. Many SDs are in the bowl because they haven’t yet learnt the social balance that others find natural.

Make sure the meeting is in a public place where you can make a safe and quick exit if things don’t go to plan. Ideally where people don’t know you in case he starts declaring his unending love as you walk away from the table ( partially serious, but I’ve heard of many awkward first M&Gs ). You’ll be able to judge his personality much better after a short face to face conversation than weeks of messaging.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.