Home Sugar Support Forum™ Advice New and seeking Advice

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Seattle Slew 5 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SlenderSecrets
    SlenderSecrets
    Participant

I cant be the only person that is new to this and looking for someone to talk to about it.

sugartea
    Participant

No, i’m new too and i feel the same about it. i can’t talk about it with anyone i know because they are too conservative and just won’t understand.

Virtuously
    Virtuously
    Participant

Having the same thing, I’ll message potential SD and no response. I don’t know what to do anymore! It’s getting boring and very dry. I don’t know what to do next!

Seattle Slew
    Participant

Ladies,

Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of people here who can answer your questions so ask away and be very candid about what you are asking for a better response. @SlenderSecrets, post what is on your mind instead of a general statement about wanting to talk to someone. What do you want to talk about?

Also, there are many old threads with a wealth of information. Take some time to read and if something isn’t clear, ask for clarification. All the best ladies.

ms_red_tr0nic
    ms_red_tr0nic
    Participant

Hello, I’m very new to this, and actual it was brought to me. I meet a guy online and we text back and forth for a week and out of the blue he asked if I knew what a sugar baby was. I replied I did because I have knowledge, but it’s not in my lifestyle, he then explained he wanted to spoil me that he would love to spoil me, so I agreeded. We’d been texting back and forth for a month or more, but the holidays were busy for the both of us so we hadn’t met yet, then his uncle died. We final met the day before yesterday and he wrote me a check for 1500 and I was in awe and somewhat disbelief because I’ve never meet anyone genuine or forth coming i guess. Anyways we stopped at the bank and indent to cash it but their would of been a good on it so we’re at the bank for a min, and he sat in the car and waited and we talked on the phone while the bank gave me the check back. I got back into the car and he suggest we just goto his bank and get cash and I said ok but he received a phone call and had to handle business. So, we agreed to meet up in an hour and well… he hasn’t returned a call.. or text… not sure what or where it went wrong because the vibe and feelings where their long before we met and the way he was when we were together. He wanted to take me to a wedding this week that he was trying to sweat some pounds off, so I’m lost on what to do… i did text him to see if he was ok, and apologized and it was really never was about the money…and it really still isnt…

Inamorato
    Participant

@ms_red_tr0nic – this just sounds like a classic scam. He was hoping your bank would accept the check, and would then ask for some of the cash back. The check would never actually clear and in a week or so, your bank would be after you for the money. When you couldn’t pay the check in ( for some reason? ), he made his excuses and left. Probably never to be heard of again.

Virtuously
    Virtuously
    Participant

How do I get SD to look at my profile and respond to my messages. I would compliment , she interest as well as she some common knowledge and whatever their profile says to write down I do so. But no SD. No messages, no nothing. I changed my profile picture and changed my profile, and still no luck. I am feeling a little discouraged but I want to be able to see what being a baby is all about. I am back in college for another degree and hey I could use the money and the time away to work on me.

Seattle Slew
    Participant

@Virtuously,

Could you clarify this sentence? You said “I would compliment , she interest as well as she some common knowledge and whatever their profile says to write down I do so.” What are you trying to say here?

It seems you just join and I suggest you give it some time. It takes a while to find a good quality daddy. This isn’t quick where SDs are giving money quickly so don’t be discouraged. There is fierce competition out there so find ways to improve your profile.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.