Home Sugar Support Forum™ Ethnic New Blog

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by areila21 areila21 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

There is a new blog out by Zenya Rose on her experience starting up as a new Brown sugar baby. If you have not read it go check it out. It’s a very good story plus the fact she did her own study. I love numbers, they don’t lie and gives a real world perspective.

• This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by SouthernSD SouthernSD.
    lasha_lane
    lasha_lane
    Participant

Thank you @Soutgernsd. Having an actual account from other Woc SBs is very helpful and inspirational.

lasha_lane
    lasha_lane
    Participant

Thank you @SouthernSD. Having an actual account from other Woc SBs is very helpful and inspirational.

Malia
    Malia
    Participant

@lasha_lane I am curious about something you wrote. The inspiration and helpfulness of another woc. Does that have to be the same color to be inspirational? Or, having some color (non Caucasian) count? Or, any color of SB? I don’t intended to post it in a hate statement or racist statement either…. I am just curious about the thought process in colors :-)

Joey
    Joey
    Keymaster

@malia … for me WOC (women of color) means anybody who is anything other than Caucasian (Black, Asian, Latin/Hispanic, etc.)

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Joey Joey.
    SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

Another good read from Zenya Rose, she has a new blog up.
    Here is a link for those that are forum challenged.

http://www.letstalksugar.com/confessions/brown-sugar-experience-6-months/

Enjoy

areila21
    areila21
    Participant

@Joey I completely agree with your term of women of color. Although, I feel as though most Black women use WOC instead of other races/ethnicities.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.