Home Sugar Support Forum™ Advice New in the Sugar Bowl need advice for profile

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ambrose Ambrose 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    froot141
    froot141
    Participant

Hello SBs!
    I’m a newbie as I said it in the tittle, I need advice with my profile, is it good? Does it need more? And what about my pictures? Thanks in advance for all the help.

Ambrose
    Ambrose
    Participant

Add a full body picture (or two) to your public photos.

“I’d like to know if we can bond and enjoy spending time with each other before pursuing an arrangement if that’s the case.”
    A lot of SDs might read this as “let’s start out platonic (with $$$) and see where it leads”. That’s a non-starter for most SDs.

Your profile is missing the biggest point:
    WHY. Why should I pick you? What do you bring to the table that will make my life better? These are the things that a SB should convey in her profile. Unlike traditional dating, you (as a SB) are are the hunter. Making the first move is good. Also, try to sell the SDs on why you are better than the next SB. Your profile is fine for match.com/PoF. But in this game, you are the chaser. There are 10-14 SBs for each SD. So we need to know why/how you will make our time together enjoyable.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.