Home Sugar Support™ Forum Advice New In This New World

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Annabelles Annabelles 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Annabelles
    Annabelles
    Participant

Hi I’m new on being a SB and i haven’t had good look here I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but the SD’s just add me as ❤ favorite but if I write em they don’t answer back or the most of them don’t talk to me at all I don’t know what to do cause I have a daughter to take care of but I can’t do it if I don’t have the right tools to do it.
    I receive every advice
    You can talk to me here or in my email: [email protected]
    Thank you 😘

• This topic was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Annabelles Annabelles.
    SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

@annabelles, only Premium SD’s on the site can see your messages and respond. You are doing the right thing in messaging them.

Also remember that you are in a competitive environment, so you want your profile to shine!

Annabelles
    Annabelles
    Participant

@sfwinefan the problem is that I don’t know how to make it shine, yesterday I was talking to someone and I told him that im an organized person and he said he could flies me to him and i agreed then he said show me and he sent me his phone number and i asked him what exactly do you want me to show you? And he just said Never mind I felt so terrible I didn’t know what I did wrong. I really need a mentor

hoosierdaddy
    Participant

Stop everything and read these forums. There are lengthy posts about flying to daddies that you need to read. The fact you agreed right away is scary. And to winefans’s point about profiles, post your username and approximate location here and daddies will give you feedback. Advice: read other profile review requests first. If you have common mistakes that have been covered over and over, you will get harsh feedback. Use other’s feedback first, and you will get constructive tweaks.

Annabelles
    Annabelles
    Participant

@hoosierdaddy I tried to access other SB’s but it wasn’t possible that’s why I’m looking for a mentor cause I don’t know anything about this world I have no idea, I was WC before and i thought it was almost the same but no. I need a mentor if someone wants to be my mentor I’m open to all feedbacks you can give me. My email is [email protected]
    Thank you

hoosierdaddy
    Participant

No. This Advice forum is full of profile reviews; that is what I am referring to. The “Connect With Other Sugar Babies” is very much a place for the blind to lead the blind; nobody has a motivation to personally mentor you. Use the resources available rather than wish for something that is not.

josieforyou
    Participant

As above, you need to read the forums. There’s ample advice here that should help you tremendously.
    There’s no good in someone mentoring you because the game is different for every SD and every SB, and also varies depending on geographical location etc.
    As for the guy who said he’d fly you to him – be sceptical of SDs who engage in distance sugar relationships – why can’t they find someone local? Why are they willing to spend a money on someone they’ve never met? Why aren’t they interested in confirming chemistry? I’d also suggest he was a pic collector and when he said ‘show me’ he was probably asking for nudes? Idk though.

I suggest you post your username and location so some of the SDs can do a profile review, as a start.

Annabelles
    Annabelles
    Participant

@josieforyou When you say that I should post my username and location you mean here or Where?
    My username is the same I mean Anabelles and I’m in Colombia and im able to go other places

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@annabelles yes @josieforyou meant here, a few of us SD will review profiles and give advice.

I perused your profile, it needs a lot of work, and you have lots of hot competition in Colombia.

First, delete all the emojis in you narrative. That is really annoying, keep in mind you are communicating to older well educated men not teenagers.
    Remove the references to you being a princess.

You copied the “about me section” and pasted it in the “What I’m looking for” section. That literally will push away any legit SD that made it through reading all the emojis in the first section. You need to write something original and enticing in there.

Pictures are confusing, you have too many different looks and hair styles, the POT SD will have no idea who will show up.
    Take current pictures and use those.

Annabelles
    Annabelles
    Participant

Thank you @southernsd I’ll live it as I had it before, I changed it cause I saw other profiles who made the same, but I’ll take your advice. Thank you so much.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.