This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by almostamermaid almostamermaid 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    almostamermaid
    almostamermaid
    Participant

Hello im new to the sugar bowl. iv always been into older guys and love the thought of being taken care of so i think this is something that will work out amazing for me, but i lack transportation and thought that if i was get an allowance i could eventually have enough saved for a car. as of now i have have a v close friend that agreed to come with me to a meet ( keeping a distance) for safety as well. iv only been on the site for about two days and im being swamped with messages. its really overwhelming and im not sure how to set myself up for success at the moment. I really want a sweet long term relationship, any advice on what i could do.

hoosierdaddy
    Participant

The number one thing to know is that you must assume that every single one of those messages you got in the first couple of days is from a scammer. Most legit SDs will not bother to contact you as their message would get lost in the garbage. Every SB gets swamped with messages. Your best avenue is to read SD profiles and contact ones that you like. You can start investing time in the messages you receive after a couple of weeks on the site.

If you do insist on giving credence to the messages you have received up to now:

1) If they gave you a number/email etc. to take the conversation off SA immediately: block and move onto the next.
    2) If they start offering you money before a meet and greet: block and move on.
    3) If they ask to see private photos (either if you have some on site or they’re asking for more) without other conversation: block and move on.
    4) If they’re in another location and suggest you fly to them: block and move on.

Above all, spend a few hours reading these forums. It will be time well invested.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@hoosierdaddy. I hope you saved this somewhere so you can just copy and past it here.

almostamermaid
    almostamermaid
    Participant

thank you ! <3

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.