Home Sugar Sisters Forum™ Advice New SB Advice?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Ambrose Ambrose 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cnua1995
    cnua1995
    Participant

I’m new to the sugar bowl and upon chatting with a few guys on SA, after telling a few that i’m not looking for anything serious (just NSA), a couple have asked what my terms are. I’m not sure how to answer this because I don’t know if they mean for me to choose how often/what we do or if they’re talking monetary? help me out here, ladies!!

silverallard
    Participant

They want to know what you’re asking for, how often, what you do, and the gifts.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

Without seeing your profile but you are projecting PFP (pay for play). Which is different then PPM (pay per meet)
    So they want to know the terms as Silverallard stated.
    You need to have this figured out before you activate your profile. You will get inundated with messages.
    If this not what you want then you may have to change the wording on your profile.

Ambrose
    Ambrose
    Participant

As @southernsd remarked, you have made the biggest mistake a SB can make. Jumping into the Bowl (or even just SA) without doing a lot of research. Being a SB is a lot of work. It is not easy. All the sites that claim men wish to give money to women for being pretty are false claims at best and lies at worst.

Take some time. Read the first 2-3 pages of each forum here: Advice, Sex, Money, First Meetings, Relationships. Most of your questions I am sure are brought up very often in these places.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.