Home Sugar Support™ Forum Advice New SB! Black SB! Mixed SB! Help please!! :)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hoosierdaddy 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bianqitaa
    Bianqitaa
    Participant

Hi ya’ll! Help a girl out please!

So I’ve had my SB profile for awhile on SA but I haven’t been really active. I want to get serious about this now but i’m not gaining any attraction, could someone give me some helpful tips or tricks? I’m open to connecting with people on here to get some feedback and learn more about being a SB. My username for SA is Bianqitaa and my email is [email protected] if anyone has any tips I’d really appreciate it! Thank you!

prettyyoung_slim
    Participant

Hey, I think we’re in the same boat. Maybe I can help, I sent you and email .

SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

@bianqitaa, overall your profile is pretty good. I might ditch the photo of the graduation sash and replace it with another one showing you dressed up. Also, one of your face where your smile shows more would be good.

I suspect one issue may be your location, as it is a trek to LA and the pool of SD’s there. Also, you end with a negative statement – ditch it – you want to focus on good things, and saying you’re looking for a connection does that. Also ditch the private photos. You need nothing more than a better close up of your face smiling. The rest of the basics in photos you cover.

Beyond that, a personal reason I would avoid contacting you is the emphasis on being spontaneous. It may sound great to a SB, but I have a schedule where things need to be planned and once planned then met. So the spontaneity is actually a negative. I suspect is not universal however.

hoosierdaddy
    Participant

@bianqitaa It looks like you’ve already taken winefan’s advice and tweaked your profile accordingly. I must say, there is nothing wrong with any of it. (I would have found the spontaneity bit positive as well, but that’s the nature of the beast; one daddy’s negative is another’s positive.)

The one thing I can offer is that I would never look at your profile due to its age. You mentioned revisiting after ignoring it for “awhile”, but that awhile is actually almost four years. I never consider looking at, much less contacting, four year old profiles as I assume they are “pros.” If you don’t get traction even with your beauty and a basically perfect profile, you might consider just taking it all and putting it in a brand new profile.

NB: A new profile would mean being deluged with salt and scammers, but ride that out for a couple of weeks.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  hoosierdaddy.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.