Home Sugar Support™ Forum Advice new SB question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by SouthernSD SouthernSD 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    artistic_goddess
    artistic_goddess
    Participant

Hi all,

Just did some research on the site about background checking. I ran one on my most recent SD. The check came back as sketch bc there were multiple variations of names with a different bday and same work history.
    I’ve asked a few others and was advised to just be up front and ask him about it and then ask for references. He said he was with one other SB before she moved to TX. I know it would probably be a bit awkward, but if she’s real I’d like to talk to her to see what she would say.
    Has anyone run into this before? Or anything similar? I forgot about the check until later bc he seems so genuine. He’s already paid me a monthly allowance twice. All advice is welcome. Thanks in advance.

josieforyou
    Participant

If he’s paid you your monthly allowance twice, what are you worried about?
    IMO it’s a bit late to be asking for references – and I’m not sure how cool the SD and former SB would be with this idea, so don’t be surprised if they say no.
    I’m confused about what ‘background check’ you ran.
    Most SDs won’t share their ‘real’ identities in the early days anyway, so the fact that you couldn’t perform a proper background check isn’t all that surprising.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

Some of those background checking websites are “sketch”. They purposely throw out misleading info to try and get people to purchase more stuff.

Your whole premise is flawed, @josieforyou is correct inasking what are your worries about. And no way is he going to offer references or access to his former SB🤦‍♂️.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by SouthernSD SouthernSD.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.