Home Sugar Support™ Forum Advice New sugar baby looking for a mentor

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 19 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by ceciliamarie ceciliamarie 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

hawaiianprincessxo
    Participant

Hey everyone, I’m new to sugaring and am in desperate need of a mentor or friend to talk to about my endeavors. I have a POT right now and would love to have someone to talk to about my experiences.

itsalibra
    Participant

Hey girl, am new too but am not getting the hang of it, though I understand being new and no one to talk to about all this, so if you wanna share and talk about experience , we can chat sometimes. just holla ( [email protected])

NoBaby
    Participant

What questions do you have?

hawaiianprincessxo
    Participant

Just questions and my experience really. Someone who may know any red flags better than I do because they’ve done this before.

Brook
    Brook

The blog has some great content that can help you, including this blog about red flags! https://www.letstalksugar.com/advice/salt-daddy-red-flags/
    Use the magnifying glass to search for topics you’re interested in, chances are we’ve written about it!

Art101
    Participant

Help! I just posted my profile and I don’t think its who I am. I’ve got two people emailing me who seem to want (fast fun). I’m looking for a friendship and a companion and not just sex off the bat. Is there a mentor who can take a look at it and tell me where I’ve gone wrong?

Thank you!

Missouri girl1970
    Missouri girl1970
    Participant

Is 45 to old to become a sb?

sb_marissa
    sb_marissa
    Participant

Any of you girls in the orange county area? I’m new to this and would love to have some sugar sisters to meet with and share my experiences with and vice versa!

DiscSnaps
    DiscSnaps
    Participant

@missourigirl1970 Age is no barrier to becoming a SB. Given the majourity of SDs are older, some of them prefer a mature lady because they appear like a real couple in public; also, and more importantly, as SDs we are all looking for something different in a SB. Provided you are engaging, smart, stylish, you will have admirers. Enjoy the journey.

Samantha
    Participant

Hi Sugars: I’d love to help in any way that I can. My email is [email protected]

jasmineje369
    jasmineje369
    Participant

How do I go about asking for a monetary arrangement for dates without sounding desperate?!

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@jasmineje369

You would have to set up a pay per arrangement which seems to be more populat now.

Or

Set up an account/profile on the sister site “What’s your price?” Dating website.

Palesset
    Palesset
    Participant

I’m near the OC area, closer to laguna niguel.

GrandeCitrouille
    GrandeCitrouille
    Participant

I’ve been in the bowl for about a year, so if any new babes want a friend to vent to, or ask questions, I’m always available.
    Email me and I’ll send my kik username 🙂

[email protected]

saffie
    Participant

hey ladies an very new to all this and looking for a sister or mentor to show me the ropes and what to say and do as i have messaged a lot of guys and no one is interested please HELPPPP!! <3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.