Home Sugar Support™ Forum Advice New sugar baby looking for a mentor

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 19 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by ceciliamarie ceciliamarie 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

kd0t
    Participant

Hey, I’m really new to this, just joined seeking arrangements about two weeks ago and I’m honestly just looking for someone to talk to me about there expirences, how you trust most situations?

DavidSD
    DavidSD
    Participant

You minimize risk by protecting your privacy and not putting yourself in a situation where you could be at risk.

Do your research, read the forums here. And trust your instincts, if you ever feel unsafe, walk away.

tallty
    Participant

Hi everyone! I’m new to sugaring, and I’m having the worst luck. As soon as I think I made a good impression the conversation ends!
    My profile is Tallty, and I am very open to feedback.

DontCallMeDaddy
    Participant

@tallty The information you seek is repeated in profile advice literally hundreds of times on this forum. Read through them. Others with more time and patience than I likely will come along and spell it out once again but I’ll offer you three problems with your profile succinctly.

1) Pictures. Frankly you’re beautiful. Put more pictures up. Dressed up, figure, etc.
    2) “I have bad luck with men” – Negative, red flag, possible drama
    3) “start off slow as in texting and calling” – This is an accelerated dating scenario. It’s fine to hold to your own schedule of getting to intimacy. But if you’re open to intimacy, make that clearer. Slow and texting isn’t going to appeal to real SDs. Be honest about timeframe comfort early by all means, but not in the profile.

ceciliamarie
    ceciliamarie
    Participant

Hi! Super new to the game, might be way behind on this forum lol but are there any experienced sugar babies willing to be a friend and just chat for advice?

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by ceciliamarie ceciliamarie.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.