Home Sugar Support™ Forum First Meetings No communication after Great first Meeting!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Wingmama Wingmama 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Whiz
    Participant

I am fairly new to the SD life and I must say gets a little old weeding out quality SB’s. So when I meet what I feel is a gem, and then I do not hear from her again it is disappointing. I met this SB just recently, I proposed a simple Meeting for lunch and turned in to us spending the whole day together. Ended with a simple kiss, and seemed I would hear from her soon. Now, granted it has only been 2 days, but I have reached out to say Hi, with no response. I guess I am just surprised, but maybe it is just too early and I am overracting? Or does this just happen, perhaps, connection was to strong? I know many young ladies who are just bad communicators.

Thanks!

SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

@whiz, let me get this straight. You proposed a M&G over lunch that went so well that you spent the rest of the afternoon/day together. At the end of that time you had no concrete arrangement? I am not surprised you have not heard back from her. A Meet and Greet is just that, a chance to meet and see if you both feel things go well enough for learning more. Several of the SD’s here on the site say it should be 15 to 30 minutes, and I tend to agree. I also have done some lunches. However that lunch can at times be much too long (when the chemistry is not there).

You are much better off keeping to the M&G time frame rather than extending it. Leave her wanting to get together again. My suspicion is she left frustrated that you spent the entire day together (using her valuable time) without arriving at a concrete arrangement. In this case rather than chalking it up to poor communication on her part, think of it as a lesson on how to proceed.

Whiz
    Participant

@sfwinefan Well, over the course of the day we did discuss an arrangement terms, and she expressed agreement and interest.. I provided a gift at the end to show my interest. I get what your saying and normally my M&G is just that 15 to 30 mins. I certainly didn’t force her to spend the day with me nor was it expected. Was never in a private area, with just the two of us alone.

SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

@whiz, that all sounds good – so I do not have a good reason. She may be busy, you may have been rinsed, or she was just keeping her options open.

Good luck.

lilmissrebel
    lilmissrebel
    Participant

@whiz sadly this happens both ways. There are plenty of times a SB will think we’ve had a great m&g and /or first date only to never hear from the POT SD again. It gets frustrating. But don’t judge us all based on one experience. And maybe she has a good excuse (dog ate her phone, dropped it in a toilet).

Wingmama
    Wingmama
    Participant

I’m also new… I had my first M&G in public and ended up staying for 4 hours – time just went by- we were both surprised. Anyhow when I asked about how he would like to move forward, he was like I want and will do everything but I don’t do monthly allowances…
    sex was already discussed prior to meeting that it was off the table till I felt comfortable and he was totally accepting.
    He did message to make sure I reached safely and we chatted online for a little while more.
    But zero communication since and it’s been 2 days.
    So SB reach our or do we wait for the SD to contact us?

Also I’m in India and just getting out of a marriage ( it was good but we grew into different people) so we are ending on great terms… but out of respect for my x as we are pretty well known ppl in our community finding “upscale” places to go is hard… any suggestions?

Also do we use real names?
    How much of our personal information to we give out let’s say M&G or establishing long term arrangements?

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.