Home Sugar Sisters Forum™ Confessions Oddest Thing an SD Has Ever Done in Front of You?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by ppppink ppppink 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Trina
    Trina
    Keymaster

Let’s hear the juicy details, Ladies. Have you ever witnessed an SD doing something very out-of-the-norm, odd, or just downright weird?

Malia
    Malia
    Participant

Actually a POT: Telling his P to calm down on a meet & greet.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

That’s damn funny Malia. did he have a name for it? Were you able to keep a straight face?

Malia
    Malia
    Participant

@southernsd. The POT changed his voice as though he were talking to a pet or a kid, and tilted to look diagonally and down, to discipline his “boy”. It happened three times in a matter of few minutes and I was concentrated on my exit…so yes, I kept a straight face just pretending it was perfectly “normal”, until I could LOL.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@malia that made me laugh out loud at work. Wow that dude was out there, not sure I could have kept a straight face.

Brownie918
    Participant

My sugar daddy was farting very unormally loud for a normal person, I was on The other side of the bed I Just prettended I was sleeping and he kept doing it

Trina
    Trina
    Keymaster

@malia
    @brownie918

I literally laughed OUT LOUD at both of those comments. It’s good that it’s funny to look back on, now. Hahaha.

ppppink
    ppppink
    Participant

I think the strangest thing Ive encountered was a much older, very wealthy, widowed sugar daddy who had kept all his wives gowns. When I would come over, he wanted me to wear them. o_O

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.