Home Sugar Support Forum™ Confessions Oddest Thing an SD Has Ever Done in Front of You?

This topic contains 22 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by ohsugarcc ohsugarcc 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Trina
    Trina
    Keymaster

Let’s hear the juicy details, Ladies. Have you ever witnessed an SD doing something very out-of-the-norm, odd, or just downright weird?

Malia
    Malia
    Participant

Actually a POT: Telling his P to calm down on a meet & greet.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

That’s damn funny Malia. did he have a name for it? Were you able to keep a straight face?

Malia
    Malia
    Participant

@SouthernSD. The POT changed his voice as though he were talking to a pet or a kid, and tilted to look diagonally and down, to discipline his “boy”. It happened three times in a matter of few minutes and I was concentrated on my exit…so yes, I kept a straight face just pretending it was perfectly “normal”, until I could LOL.

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@Malia that made me laugh out loud at work. Wow that dude was out there, not sure I could have kept a straight face.

Brownie918
    Participant

My sugar daddy was farting very unormally loud for a normal person, I was on The other side of the bed I Just prettended I was sleeping and he kept doing it

Trina
    Trina
    Keymaster

@malia
    @brownie918

I literally laughed OUT LOUD at both of those comments. It’s good that it’s funny to look back on, now. Hahaha.

ppppink
    ppppink
    Participant

I think the strangest thing Ive encountered was a much older, very wealthy, widowed sugar daddy who had kept all his wives gowns. When I would come over, he wanted me to wear them. o_O

teeny02
    teeny02
    Participant

@pppink Oh dear O.O

GenevieveGrace
    GenevieveGrace
    Participant

Yikes!

LadyIpanema21
    Participant

Can we bring this back please?!
    I’d like to hear from the SDs too!

Mine is nowhere as hilarious as Malias but I did go on a date w/ a POT who felt it necessary to give me his entire life story beginning to current day complete with wild grandiose arm movements. This included his parental issues, his parents parental issues, full bios on his ex wife, kids & his parents, online articles, pictures & accomplishments to date. When answering the few questions hed asked me he’d interrupt & segue back to him.
    3 HOURS
    I only stayed because the guy seemed like he needed a friend.

DavidSD
    DavidSD
    Participant

I feel so much better about myself as a SD after reading these stories.

I don’t really have anything truly odd to tell you about any SB. You are all generally very sweet and normal(ish).

The weirdest experience I had was with a SB that I had been messaging for a little while. We got along well and were flirty/teasing each other. After a few days of this I asked if she wanted to meet and she agreed. I asked if she preferred a lunch or a hotel, she wanted to jump to the hotel. I offered a PPM and a time and we were good to go.

The day before the meeting she texted me and asked what my lingerie preferences were, style and color. She wanted to buy a new outfit for me. She also told me she would like to give me a massage and make sure I had a great time. I told her my lingerie preferences (anything that shows off a cute butt) and a few hours later she sent me some pictures of her in it. I was certainly excited for our date.

The day of the date I text her about an hour before we are set to meet, letting her know I’m heading to the hotel. She replies that she overslept and will be about 30 minutes late. I say no problem, take your time, drive safe. She ends up being an hour late, and to her credit sends me updates telling me she is running behind.

The hotel room has two beds. When she comes into the room she gives me a quick hug and I give her the PPM. I compliment how great she looks and she takes a seat on the side of the bed, facing the other bed. She sits right in the middle of the bed. Its an awkward position I don’t really have room to sit beside her, its not welcoming me to join her on the bed. The only real place for me to sit is on the other bed facing toward her, mirroring her. Which I do.

For the next hour we talk. I enjoy talking to a beautiful women, we make jokes, laugh and tell horror stories from our SA misadventures. I reach out and touch her leg a few times during the conversation, just a little pat when she says something particularly funny or endearing. Then she tells me the story of her prior week, of the first time she tried BDSM. I ask for details and she provides them, she says she really enjoyed it but it did leave more bruises that she expected.

After over an hour of conversation its now been over 2 hours since I showed up at the hotel. So I thank her for coming and tell her I should get to work. She gives me a quick hug and leaves.

A few minutes after she sends me a text asking what went wrong. I explain that I probably had some incorrect expectations, that I would have loved to have seen her in that lingerie. She said she was waiting for me to make the first move. I wish I had a camera to play back the conversation, I’m adorable, flirting is not my problem. But short of saying “you should go slip into that lingerie now” there was nothing more I could do. Especially since her body language was giving me the “stay out of arms reach” vibe.

We talked a little more about it afterwards. She seemed a little confused by her behavior too. We figured out that she was self-conscious about the bruises. So she initially started off in a super “no sex” mode so that she could talk to me and explain them first. She didn’t just want to open with that story so she started just randomly talking to me. After she told me she said she was just having fun talking and lost track of time.

So that’s the story of how I was cock blocked by BDSM.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by DavidSD DavidSD.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by DavidSD DavidSD.

Expired
    Participant

• This reply was modified 6 days, 23 hours ago by  Expired.

@Kaitie

Timeout. I need diagrams.
    How does one partake in anal with a micropenis?

Unsolicited peen pics are always awkward, it’s usually the guys trying to show off though!

Oh!
    Now while I’m not sure this qualifies for the subject…. it was strange.

A POT I met on SA I knew in real life through some friends. We previously exchanged info & well… I just wasn’t that into him. We ended up on a M&G once we encountered each other on SA.

I had this same POT confess on our M&G that he was going to go to prison the following week for money laundering.

On this same M&G my ex boyfriend spotted us & came over.

Probably one of my more interesting M&G to say the least.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.