Home Sugar Sisters Forum™ Advice Phone number recommendations

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by SweetandSassy25 SweetandSassy25 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    WinterFox
    WinterFox
    Participant

I was wondering what suggestions everyone had to text or call safely in order to protect ourselves and our privacy? I don’t really feel comfortable giving out my personal number to just anyone, but of course eventually down the line we are going to want to talk on the phone or text.

I have been using Google Voice, but I’m not liking it very much. Also, a POT commented on how I was using a Google Voice number, he never specified how he was able to determine that I was using that feature.

Any advice or recommendations for apps or ways to communicate safely with a POT will be appreciated.

browneyegirllooking
    browneyegirllooking
    Participant

i use google voice as well to both text and talk.. its a good way to secure your personal information until you are comfortable.. he knew because when someone call you it says “wait until we reach the google voice subscriber” or something in that nature.. a pot i have been talking to for a bit now gave me his real number but i gave him my google voice number because its the only number im comfortable giving/. i dont want to mix my sugar life and my personal life.. that number is for my sugar life only..

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

I use the Pinger Text Free app. Works great for texting.
    I’ve used it once for calling. You get a few free minutes then have to pay.
    I really never talk on the phone to POT SB or my SB

I do not give out my real phone number, and would not recommend it until the relationship is well established.

There is a service called Hush, but I heard it was it or miss.
    Another option is to get a second phone, pay as you go type.

SweetandSassy25
    SweetandSassy25
    Participant

I use Hush and I like it. The only annoying thing is the earn free credits function hasn’t worked the last couple of times I tried using it. But it is pretty reasonably priced I think.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.