Home Sugar Support™ Forum Advice POT SD wants to send me a questionnaire

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Daddyshome 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lilith Girl
    Lilith Girl
    Participant

I have just been approached by an SD who claims to be a Dom, I have spoken to a few on here and have a fair idea of the usual dynamics but this one had said he would like to send me a questionnaire for me to fill in so he can evaluate me. I’m a bit taken back, should I humour him or walk away?

Siegfried
    Participant

Very pretentious of him but I guess he said he is a dom? I am not into the dom/sub scene to be able to say if this practice is normal or not. But perhaps it could be. Your decision as to whether you should walk or not. One humorous way to do it could be to answer his questions in a very funny/irreverent way. But that assumes the value of your amusement in answering in such a way outweighs the time you would be wasting. 😁 But if you are not into doms and subs, walk away.

Lilith Girl
    Lilith Girl
    Participant

@siegfried
    I am happy dating a dominant but the questionnaire is a new one on me. I’m a little taken back

Siegfried
    Participant

Take a look at the questionnaire and decide whether to answer/see him or walk.

josieforyou
    Participant

Could it be the BDSM checklist that he wants you to fill out? So he can ascertain that you’re compatible? (Ie. That his kinks aren’t your hard limits).
    No harm in looking at the questionaire. But do be skeptical of anyone that identifies as a dom.

Count of Paris
    Participant

So called “contracts” (not legally biding, they are there for the couple to refer to it) are totally standard in the BDSM world. Because of the extreme nature of the relationship, very high levels of consent are required and it is normal for participants to talk for hours about what is allowed, what is not, soft limits, hard limits as well as establishing “safe words”. A questionnaire may just be the beginning of the negotiation just to see where you and your potential partner stand.

Beyond that, it’s important that you trust your partner and that he sticks to what is agreed, Also, the dominant has a duty of care, especially emotionally. He’s not supposed to dominate you and then throw you out of the door. Good masters are generally extremely caring outside of the game.

I would advise you to check resources online so you can know more about what you’re getting into.

Daddyshome
    Participant

I’m aware of the questionnaire.

Maybe it’s a UK thing but it’s well known and harmless (if it’s the same one).

It’s a load of questions to find out your kink. There’s an online one that does the same thing. Works out if you are switch, brat, little, sub, Dom, pet and a whole lot more.vit helps decide if you are compatible.

If course, nothing written is guaranteed to be certain.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.