Home Sugar Sisters Forum™ First Meetings POT travelling from US for First Meet.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by YYC_Sweetheart YYC_Sweetheart 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    YYC_Sweetheart
    YYC_Sweetheart
    Participant

Hey Sisters!
    I’m very new to the bowl…
    I’ve been talking with a high net worth/sub budget (based on SA profile) POT SD recently. We’ve really hit it off thru texts. Share a ton of common interests that weren’t in our profiles that just came up in conversation. There has been brief conversations about possible expected allowance, whether there is any money transfer locations. Hasn’t asked for any personal info yet but seems to be planning ahead for transaction methods. Otherwise just good back and forth conversations about goals, life, interests. etc.

Like I said, everything has been amazing, but for some reason it sounds too good to be true. I know the old saying, but this is also a different kind of world that can mess with a new girls head easily. I can’t find any info on google with a name search.. phone number is a NY area code when he’s in Florida (not uncommon for a businessman). two things that kinda post red flags but also things that could be easily blown out of proportion.

We were talking and he asks if my weekend was free for him to come visit. “Ya, absolutely!”. As far as I know, he’s coming to meet this weekend. I have a few days to wait and see if he’s for real.

Any words of advise for a girl who’s definitely feeling a bit over her head?

Thanks Sisters!

Brook
    Brook
    Keymaster
    YYC_Sweetheart
    YYC_Sweetheart
    Participant

Hi @brook.. We’ve not transferred anything. In all honestly the topic of allowance and gifts has barely been brought up and when it was, it was a few quick msgs.

I’ve read all those blogs already.. and none them really touch on my specific situation in my opinion. Which is why I’m here asking on the forums.

Ambrose
    Ambrose
    Participant

@YYC

Until it happens, always expect it to be too good to be true. Not being able to google find someone isn’t rare. SBs can not, to my knowledge, find me. As I use my middle name and a slight misspelling of my last name. (I have a rare single letter change to a common name) But until he is actually there, don’t get your hopes up. Now I’m just guessing where you are, I googled YYC, and am assuming that to be your location. But unless he has business in that area, it’s a long flight for him to have a SB there if he is from FL or NY.

YYC_Sweetheart
    YYC_Sweetheart
    Participant

@ambrose , thank you for taking your time to reply.

I completely feel that way, especially after he told me this morning that he can’t make it. I totally understand that happens with SD’s, they are wealthy men for a reason, just seems too convenient.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.