Home Sugar Support™ Forum Advice POT wants to meet with me and My friend?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Delicious45 Delicious45 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Delicious45
    Delicious45
    Participant

So I’ve been texting a POT and we made an arrangement to meet for lunch. While we were texting, he told me that he and a friend of mine used to talk ( went through my Facebook) but nothing came of it because they got busy. This is a friend that I don’t talk to that often but we go to the same UNI and live near each other. He then suggested all three of us should meet. I find that a little awkward and rather our relationship be separate as in I meet him alone and she does as well but I don’t want to seem selfish. Advice?

TeamSwirl
    TeamSwirl
    Participant

@Delicious45 I would not do it. Maybe I’m reaching a bit, but it kind of seems like he would want a threesome to happen eventually. Just my opinion.

If you don’t feel comfortable having her involved then let him know. I would end communication with him if he is insistent about having her come along. There’s no reason she should be at your M&G if he is trying to pursue an arrangement with you.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by TeamSwirl TeamSwirl.
    Charmingandwitty
    Charmingandwitty
    Participant

I agree with @TheLovelyMariah . I’m having a hard time thinking of any reason she should be at the M&G or in what way her presence would facilitate that. I would take this as a warning flag, stay alert to any other behaviors that might cause you to want to pass on him. Another thing I would do is call your friend and ask her why she passed on him. I realize you may not want her to know that you’re sugaring but it might give you some insight. Maybe he creeped her out, maybe she got a bad feeling.

Delicious45
    Delicious45
    Participant

Yeah, I totally understand where you guys are coming from. I didnt wanna come off as selfish. Also, I don’t do threesomes as well. I don’t see any other reason for all three of us to first meet each other unless that’s the case.

TeamSwirl
    TeamSwirl
    Participant

@Delicious45 You are definitely NOT being selfish.

Delicious45
    Delicious45
    Participant

Thanks, I needed that reassurance.

Charmingandwitty
    Charmingandwitty
    Participant

Wanting to meet a POT one on one is absolutely not selfish, it’s smart.

Danielle
    Danielle
    Participant

Agree with the others. Also I would suggest for the future, that you change your privacy settings on FB and don’t give out any information that would lead an SD there. There have been many cases of shady, butthurt SDs threatening to out SBs on FB.

Delicious45
    Delicious45
    Participant

Yeah okay, noted! I guess it was easy to find me there because my first name is uncommon.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.