Home Sugar Support Forum™ Advice Profile advice!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ambrose Ambrose 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

loren21
    Participant

Hey all, I’d really like someone to take a look at my profile and make sure it’s nice. I’ve revised my page many times and haven’t had an SD yet, but I’m keeping the hope alive! :)

Ambrose
    Ambrose
    Participant

Well there are a few issues with your profile.

1: “Substantial” For a SD to be able to afford that for a year, he will need to make close to $2mil per year. SA has stated that the “average” SR is around $3k a month. There is no way they can know this. I am sure they just use the most commonly selected bracket as “average”. From everything I’ve heard your market area is very hit or miss. But, truth be told the SR allowances are vastly lower than publicly stated. At $400-$500 a meet, I’ve yet to be turned down for not offering “enough”. That equates to $1.2-$2k a month depending on how often the meets are.

2: You need a full body picture in public pics. It doesn’t have to be sexy, but it needs to clearly show your body. Most SDs will just skip past profiles that avoid showing their bodies. As men we have learned all the tricks (top down, hidden among friends, ect.). The best part of a SR is the lack of games. Be honest and upfront.

3: Your profile is missing the biggest point:
    WHY. Why should I pick you? What do you bring to the table that will make my life better? These are the things that a SB should convey in her profile. Unlike traditional dating, you (as a SB) are are the hunter. Making the first move is good. Also, try to sell the SDs on why you are better than the next SB. Your profile is fine for match.com/PoF. But in this game, you are the chaser. There are 10-14 SBs for each SD. So we need to know why/how you will make our time together enjoyable.

loren21
    Participant

Thank you for the advice! Picture will come soon, but how does it look so far?

Ambrose
    Ambrose
    Participant

Much better. The only issue, and this may just be me so take it with a grain of salt, but I hate “princess/queen/ect”. It comes across as entitled and self-centered. If it works for you, so be it. But those are negatives in my eyes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.