Home Forums Advice Profile Advice

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by JayLee22 JayLee22 6 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    FrenchBabes
    FrenchBabes
    Participant

Hey!

So I created a profile last summer but then kinda gave up for lack of responses, but now I feel like I am more determined and ready to jump into the sugar bowl. I would love some constructive criticism about my profile if anyone can. My username is the same as on here (FrenchBabes).

Thank!!

Ambrose
    Ambrose
    Participant

I am sorry to say your profile did not show up in my searches. Tried a few variations upon your name still no luck. Would you mind checking again? It is possible you hide your profile by mistake or forgot you did. If no luck on that feel free to copy/paste it here and I am sure people will help what they can.

FrenchBabes
    FrenchBabes
    Participant

Oh no :( well that’s really odd!

Alright here is my profile and thank you in advance for your help!!

About me
    Free-spirited, fun, French; these are the best three words to describe me, but wait, there is more.

This is my junior year of college, and I have decided to spend it between DC (fall) and NYC (spring), and I am very excited to live in both cities.

I am very curious, versatile, and adventurous (very sagittarius like). I am passionate about international relations, goal-driven, and very focused on my studies, I would very much call myself a nerd. I am more mature and independent than most women in their early 20’s, and I am also very sweet, kind-hearted, and it is very easy to make me laugh. I speak five languages and I enjoy discovering new cultures. Consequently, for me race is not a factor when it comes to dating.

I enjoy travelling, eating, and discovering new places and things. I am into sports as well, so I wouldn’t mind accompanying you on game night :) (I was introduced to hokey in DC, and I LOVED it!) Speaking of sports, can you guess which one I practiced for 9 years?

What I’m looking for
    Because I am only going to be at one place for a semester, I wouldn’t mind a short term relationship, but I do hope that we would click enough to make it last longer.

I am looking for someone who enjoys intelligent conversations and nice company. Someone open-minded, easy going and humble, I am really trying to stay as far from drama as possible. Discreet relationships are fine with me, and I am willing to be intimate if we have chemistry. I would enjoy a dominant partner, as I consider myself to be submissive, sexually that is.

I would also be interested in a mentorship with anyone working in international development and affairs/diplomacy.

Ambrose
    Ambrose
    Participant

Your profile is nice. Being clear that you are looking for short term is well done. But you still miss a lot of “why”. Why should I wish to spend time with you? This isn’t a dating site, I’m sure your profile would know it out of the park on PoF or match. There is only one or two lines here that relate to what the SD would receive out of a SR with you. What makes his life better/more enjoyable by having you in it? Your profile length is very good. When you add the “why” part remove/condense some of what you have now.

JayLee22
    JayLee22
    Participant

I need profile advice I’m not having any success on SA and I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong having doubts about upgrading my account

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.