Home Sugar Support™ Forum Advice Profile Advice

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  EffervescentDreams 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

EffervescentDreams
    Participant

Hello! Brand new here. My username is EffervescentDreams on SA. I’ve only been on for about two days and I’ve got a couple of guys that seem really nice talking to me. But more than half of them seem to be quite kink oriented. Is SA just more kinky than I thought or is my profile attracting these kind of guys? Any other tips or advice is much appreciated.

SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

Well, in two days you’ll get almost no real SDs, I believe several of the others have weighed in that it is about 2 weeks before the message anyone. I suspect the interest you do get depends a bit on your look, and the necklace you feature in your photos which is evocative of a collar.

I also imagine that your location is not a huge draw for SDs.

Remember, you need to do the hunting and you are competing at something north of a 10 SB to 1 SD ratio.

EffervescentDreams
    Participant

Hmm thank you. Maybe I’ll put up a picture without the necklace and see if that helps. Also thanks for the heads up on maybe waiting a bit for more genuine SD.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.