Home Sugar Support Forum™ Advice Profile Advice, Please!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Elise 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Elise
    Participant

Hello,

I’m browneyedandbold I’m SA. I’m aware of some of the things I need to fix (a good full body shot and less selfies – I have some pictures waiting to be approved and need to take new ones), but I’d love some advice on how to improve things. Thank you so much for your time!

-Élise

DavidSD
    DavidSD
    Participant

I think your profile is really good.

I don’t mind your selfie pictures because you are good at taking them, you are looking into the camera, you are smiling, you are in a fun location. I love your main picture with that beautiful smile on the beach. I love the picture of you with the dogs, you look to be out having fun. I even love the picture of you sitting on the sidewalk looking down, there is a lot of emotion in that picture. Compared to all the pics of you smiling, it helps provide some depth.

You do a good job of describing yourself as a unique fun person without falling back to generic terms. You present a person I would like to meet and have lunch with. I’m glad you mention which picture is your current hair style. Everything about your profile reads “fun”, and matches with that great smile I see in your pictures.

I always say there are 2 hurdles that have to be accomplished in a SB profile. The first is presenting a unique person that I want to have lunch with. You have that nailed. The second hurdle is presenting someone I want to date. You have no flirting in your profile. It isn’t enough to merely present someone the SD wants to be friends with. In the SR world, you are the aggressor.

The easiest way is to put a friends with benefits tag in your profile. That at least tells the SD that you are open to a romantic relationship. But an even better option is to include something flirty in your profile. Something that feels genuine and is true to who you are. You engaged his mind with your profile, now you have to engage the real decision maker. 😉

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by DavidSD DavidSD.
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by DavidSD DavidSD.

Elise
    Participant

Thank you for your kind and helpful response, DavidSD. I’ll definitely take your advice to heart!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.